Urgently need help with KING RICHARD 3!!! please... (1 Viewer)

walshie2230

HSC
N/A
English exam's in 12 days and I'm completely buggered for KING RIchard 3! can someone please help? :)
and yes i do now how much of a dickhead i am no need to tell me

monsta4lyfe

HSC
In 90% of the essay questions, your thesis is going to respond to a question along the lines of "Pacino being able to reshape the values found presented by Shakespeare to an Elizabethan audience through a recontextualisation of these values to better suit a modern audience."

The good thing about this unit is that almost every question is EXACTLY asking for the same thing, in which case you're best prepared going in with a prepared essay response.

The only thing that BoS could do to throw off students is if they specify certain values, which isn't hard if the connections you have referred to are easily adaptable to any values they present for you to discuss (also, knowing the texts well helps too).

Make sure you are using Shakespeare's King Richard III as a blueprint through which you are demonstrating a reshaping of values in Pacino's Looking For Richard to the marker, and you should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)