US Bombs to be tested in Australia: report (1 Viewer)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
aim54x said:
paying us and letting us in on the technology is good. but do we really need to the tech form them???

look at Sweden, they've built a stealth navy and some of the hottest fighter jets in the world all by themselves. if they can do it why can't we??? if we had made the decision to be independent then the industries would have flourished. even old russia couldn't seriously believe they could invade sweden without losing a lot of hardware.
Because the goverment doesn't want to support an manufaturing and IT industry, so all the australian engineers go overseas.

Without engineers we end up with collin's class submarines, lol

Generator

HSC
N/A
Those submarines worked well, eventually (from what I know).

Sabbo

HSC
What's the difference between an innocent civilian and a soldier with a gun? If those guys hide around the civilian population a bomb can do nothing good.

In the end it's up to the common soldier to go in and flush them out. Technology can only take us so far...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
They're working on developing little hover planes... at the moment the only one i saw on discovery had just a camera attached, however there is capability for these to be equipped with guns...

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't read any posts in this thread yet. Just clicked where the "reply" link usually is before anything loaded up hah.

The US should test all their bombs in New Mexico. It's not as if they're going to cause anymore damage to the environment. If a piece of land can handle a nuke, it can handle all those other boom-tish thing-a-jigs the US has in it's arse-nal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)