US marine knocked out in kings cross (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Azurie said:
Lebs are the worst for holding up traffic, like they will literally stop their car, to speak to their cousin in the opposing car, or cousin on the street, Wallah I have seen this many times, 1st hand experince
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I LOVE YOU BROO!!!!!

Azurie

HSC
slickstar_01 said:
bro srsly. your a fucking little shit. go fuck yourself.
You just wait till you leave your shoes outside next time, they will be mine, yeah live in paranoia now

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
Azurie said:
You just wait till you leave your shoes outside next time, they will be mine, yeah live in paranoia now
stop acting king shit on the net you lebo. your probably some heretic fuck from lakemba. go sell drugs.

Azurie

HSC
slickstar_01 said:
stop acting king shit on the net you lebo. your probably some heretic fuck from lakemba. go sell drugs.
Next time you take your shoe off at lekemba on friday night, I will take them off you, MUHAHAHHA

Zingy

HSC
Azurie said:
Lebs are the worst for holding up traffic, like they will literally stop their car, to speak to their cousin in the opposing car, or cousin on the street, Wallah I have seen this many times, 1st hand experince
Lmao.

MissSarajevo

HSC
jewoneimon said:
who cares who did it.

the point is, the marine, who is supposed to be at least half smart in terms of killing things got pwned.
we care, we will find out who did it and prosecute him and he will be punished for his crime. This brave marine didnt deserve to be treated like this.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
MissSarajevo said:
we care, we will find out who did it and prosecute him and he will be punished for his crime. This brave marine didnt deserve to be treated like this.
I thought: "theres a heart-warming comment", (wtf! that never happens on BOS). Then realised your female. GOOD ON YA!

Philzor

HSC
wrxsti said:
I thought: "theres a heart-warming comment", (wtf! that never happens on BOS). Then realised your female. GOOD ON YA!

HAAAAAA

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I hope it was a cheap hooker who smashed him one, that'd put a dent in their macho macho man marine facade.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
marines are little faggots who wank over a pic of their misses after she breaks up with them while they are in iraq being snipers....

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
staticsiscool said:
marines are little faggots who wank over a pic of their misses after she breaks up with them while they are in iraq being snipers....
Lol..snipers. they dont do shit. They get land forces (soldiers) to attack, after realising that the iraqi's know the terrain very well, and that the US never will have a chance. They back off in hiding and order an Air-strike. Thats all their good for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)