USB Drives / Pens (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Is it true that there are USB thumb drives + MP3 player combos by CREATIVE?. A friend said they existed. :)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
santaslayer said:
Is it true that there are USB thumb drives + MP3 player combos by CREATIVE?. A friend said they existed. :)
yes. you can also get a swiss army knife which has a usb drive thing as well as a screwdriver and magnifying glass! or you can get one in your watch, so it can store data AND tell the time.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
You can try the computer markets at North Rocks Westfield (every saturday). Very cheap stuff there and you can bargain them down sometimes. You might be able to get a USB flashdrive (or whatever you want to call it) from either a Uni Co-Op or a school (my school sells 128 for $70). If you get desperate, try Dick Smith or Strathfield Car Radios (based on catalogues I have recently received)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
wow your school sells USB drives? so high tech! my old school still sells floppies and that's about as high tech as it can get! and at a price of $1.50 each i think

yes Creative was the first to make a USB mp3 player and flash/thumb drive
it's called the MUVO

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
thats pretty cheap.

what brand?
sony microvault
:)

and yeah the muvo does exists. though theres other usb/radio/voice recorder combos as well.

jesshika

supreme being
hey my friend told me that there is like a floppy disk which can connects to the USB port so you dont have to put the disk into the floopy drive .. (more conevenient)

is there such thing ? if soo any one know where to buy and how mcuh it would be ?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Your friend is either talking about USB memory sticks (what this thread is about) or a USB floppy drive.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
jesshika said:
is there such thing ? if soo any one know where to buy and how mcuh it would be ?
try on ebay, everything can be found on ebay.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
jesshika said:
hey my friend told me that there is like a floppy disk which can connects to the USB port so you dont have to put the disk into the floopy drive .. (more conevenient)

yeah....

but not worth it since floppys are only 1.44 megs.

santaslayer

HSC
redslert said:
wow your school sells USB drives? so high tech! my old school still sells floppies and that's about as high tech as it can get! and at a price of $1.50 each i think

yes Creative was the first to make a USB mp3 player and flash/thumb drive
it's called the MUVO
aha....thatnks!

I'm gonna get one. Someone find me a cheap one!! :p

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
santaslayer said:
aha....thatnks!

I'm gonna get one. Someone find me a cheap one!! :p
you shouldn't by the MUVO, it is old as it was the very first one to be released
there are plenty of other good brands who does the exact same thing if not more!

eg: JNC, wewa (ghey name but one of the best), iRivier

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i got a wewa one! its fantastic!
its a 256mp3 player, which is bout 1 hr of music, but its enough! i find that the more songs you have on a player, you tend to spend more time skipping through songs then actually listening to them. but 256 is enough for me and my trips to and from uni.

its a mp3 player, voice recorder, radio, flash memory
funky stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)