Useful workbooks for phys and chem? (1 Viewer)

stnd08

HSC
Hello, I am currently doing some content from the year 11 chem and phys syllabus and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for workbooks that were useful for them. It doesn't have to be limited to chemistry and physics, just something that would help me get a good conceptual and theoretical understanding of some of the main/harder topics in the syllabus. I can't guarantee I'll find it as useful as you but I would love to see some recommendations anyways.

It would also be nice if I could get some YouTube channels too. I found videos to be really helpful when I was preparing for exams so I wanted to know if there were any suggestions for channels that people also found useful for their studies.

Oh, and I'm also aware that the content from year 11 and 10 doesn't transfer too much into year 12 (my tutor said only about 30% of the chemistry stuff in year 11 would be used in year 12), so I was wondering if I could get a brief explanation about that too since I don't really know much.

Lastly, anything is fine, I'm sure it will be helpful in some way.

THANKS IN ADVANCE IF YOU REPLY!!!

wizzkids

HSC
I reckon there is one standout YouTube channel you should bookmark.
It is Bozeman Science, run by Paul Anderson.
There is really only one book series that has what you need if you want to work ahead independently.
Pearson Year 11 Skills And Assessment (Chemistry) and Pearson Year 11 Skills And Assessment (Physics).
You need a quick overview theory section for every Year 11 Chem and Phys module, followed by a series of graded practice problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)