Usyd advanced engineering talented IT student program (1 Viewer)

v-something

HSC
I've heard of the USYD advance engineering and talented IT student program, the one for students who do engineering (or science/IT?) with an atar of 98+.
Does anyone know anything about it? What are some benefits? And do employers appreciate this program or hardly know about it?
And yes i have done some research on it, just would like to hear more from students who is in the program or has friends in the program.

Also i've seen a thread saying in the 4th year the top 25% students will be offered work experience with scholarship (like you don't have to look for a work experience position by yourself.) But i didn't find anything about it on the websites. So is this true?

Any information/suggestions/ideas/thoughts are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks :D

engineering

HSC
N/A
Also i've seen a thread saying in the 4th year the top 25% students will be offered work experience with scholarship (like you don't have to look for a work experience position by yourself.) But i didn't find anything about it on the websites. So is this true?

Any information/suggestions/ideas/thoughts are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks :D
You might be referring to a program called MIPPS which is a combination of research, work experience etc for some of the best students. An example of old projects is at
http://sydney.edu.au/scholarships/docsschols/mipps2011_advertflyer.pdf

v-something

HSC

engineering

HSC
N/A
Well that was an example, and MIPPs also runs in Chemical and AMME engineering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)