USYD ATAR cutoff leniency (1 Viewer)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
yeah easily, law isn't that hard to get into so dw, usyd just puts super high numbers on the website but people get in with mid 90s without E12/mysydney so u should be all good
That’s not true unless you have a special consideration scheme e.g MySydney. My sister got 99.45 but didn’t get in, but obvs it depends on how much ppl are applying and after round 2 there’s no spots

carrotsss

HSC
its a soft cut-off, I got into law (which was my last preference) with an atar just under 99 and I had 0 bonus points, just wait for next round or the final round, should get it by then, but still make sure u have options which u will defo get (like uts law or unsw law-if u did lat)
were you dux of your school? the requirement is lowered if you are

idkkdi

HSC
no, i did my hsc in 2022 I'm already in uni doing physio at unsw. i got into usyd law last year in the final round which i just placed there incase i did not get into physio
you sure you didn't qualify for any scheme at all, eas etc.? the cutoff is a hard one from what i know. i knew .45s who missed out

HSC
you sure you didn't qualify for any scheme at all, eas etc.? the cutoff is a hard one from what i know. i knew .45s who missed out
not that I'm aware of I didn't have E12 when I applied, or eas. maybe somethingfo living in a shit place but I wasn't informed of it so idk though I doubt it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)