USYD class timetables (1 Viewer)

Fiest

HSC
I am a newly enrolled USYD student and was just wondering when we are able to select our class time preferences online. Also, I was wondeirng how long it normally takes for the Uni to accept your photo for your student card (Mine has been pending for 2 days now)

Jedhcurtis76

HSC
I am a newly enrolled USYD student and was just wondering when we are able to select our class time preferences online. Also, I was wondeirng how long it normally takes for the Uni to accept your photo for your student card (Mine has been pending for 2 days now)
From 19th Jan - closes on 23rd Jan. You can find this by looking up "USYD timetable preferences" 🙃

yanujw

HSC
Also, I was wondeirng how long it normally takes for the Uni to accept your photo for your student card (Mine has been pending for 2 days now)
The first time I tried it I submitted a photo on 25/01 and it got rejected on 27/01. Then I tried it again in late february and it accepted in 1 day. Keep in mind that after it accepts, you have to wait another 2+ weeks later to collect it. But since you're doing it so early, you should be fine to get it before the semester begins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)