USYD or UTS? (1 Viewer)

*Pooja*

man this is crap. y do usyd and uts have to have their courses day on the same day! :mad: im confused as to which one i should go to now b/c i'm putting down preferences from both these unis majorly!

dammit!....... :vcross:

isnt there any other way????

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Why not go to both? I'm sure 7-8 hours is plenty of time to look at both uni's easily. You do realise that they are only 5-10 mins walk away from each other?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
you dont even have to walk from one place to another, there are buses which help you to get to these uni in a matter of seconds (exaggeration of course :p)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
something you'll learn very quickly if/when you get to uni, you don't have to do everything with your friends

santaslayer

HSC
Well I was with my friends the whole time I went. We looked at Psychology, Actuarials, IT and Vet Science which never appeared in any of my nine preferences. I only went to them because my friends wanted to do those courses. I didn't want to be a nigel. :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
the buses are always full. It's easier just to walk from one to the other.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
santaslayer said:
Well I was with my friends the whole time I went. We looked at Psychology, Actuarials, IT and Vet Science which never appeared in any of my nine preferences. I only went to them because my friends wanted to do those courses. I didn't want to be a nigel. :p
actuarials..? mayb that was at macquarie

santaslayer

HSC
Minai said:
actuarials..? mayb that was at macquarie
Yea, we went to every uni open day in sydney. USYD, UTS, OMQ, UNSW.etc. I followed them all the way. We did go to an Actuarial speech though. Maybe just not at UNSW. I didn't even go to the open day for the uni I was going to go to. OMG. :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I'd go for both, definitely. UTS and USyd intentionally have the open days on the same day, so people can go to both at once (since they really are only five minutes apart). The talks etc are structured to accomodate each other.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
santaslayer said:
If your sister were with you, you wouldn't have been a nigel!

kate9032

Luke-warm Member
HSC
Advice

Any bodyout there doing a BSc at either UTS or Sydney? definatly want to do that course next year but not sure where to do it. any advice?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
This is why I tell people to go to open days <i>before</i> year 12. It's never to early to start <s>taxing pens</s> exploring your future!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)