UTS bachelor of business or Macquarie bachelor of commerce??? Please help (1 Viewer)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
Im stuck between choosing

*UTS bachelor of business

*Macquarie bachelor of commerce

I want to major in marketing later.

Tiernanv

HSC
As a 1st year student at Macq, so far im finding commerce a really enjoyable course. The business faculty at Macquarie is stronger, the course it's self is very flexible (allowing you to do units outside your faculty), weekly quizzes allow you to be on top of things and the notes iv been given are very comprehensive.

rogerlam

HSC
As a 1st year student at UTS, the lectures are ok, some are just terrible, some lectures don't even relate to what you do in tutes. tutes aren't compulsory and everything is basically up to you if you want a good mark. But other than that, you HVE plenty of free time and it's pretty relaxed.

builder2818

HSC
Ive just put my transfer in to go from Macq commerce to UTS and I have only been at uni 9 weeks. UTS' business degree is structured a whole better than macq commerce. Then you have better location on top of that. Thats me personally.......I already work full time in managed funds and a 5 min train ride from wynyard to central after work is a lot better than the 40 min train ride to a from macq two night a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)