UTS Business --> UTS Business/Law (1 Viewer)

mrh94

HSC
I've been offered to study business at UTS & I ultimately want to get into Business/Law. I know it's difficult to transfer...but roughly can someone outline what I would need to transfer? How much of your ATAR do they put into account + average scores etc..

Thankyou!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Theres nothing really set in stone afaik, some courses just involve an internal transfer which is just grades but others need to be done through UAC where 50% ATAR is considered. If you can transfer internally which i believe you can i'd say you want to be aiming for a distinction average, theres a chance that a little less than that might cut it but you dont want to risk it and first year subjects are the easiest. Definitely do not quote me on anything i've mentioned - just go talk to the student centre for law (i believe it may be the same one for business). I know someone who planned on transferring to law from business who talked to student centre and the impression i got from him was that it was not as difficult as you might imagine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)