UTS Computer Science ATAR (1 Viewer)

ray64

HSC
I got an offer for IT/Accounting @ Western. Was wondering if I could get into UTS Comp Sci. It says on UAC the lowest ATAR was 69.55 but I got 69.50, literally 0.05 points off. I also have EAS factors as well. Is it possible to get into the course next round in Jan? Looking to contact them today and ask.

raspberriesandpears

HSC
I just checked - last year 69.55 was the lowest raw ATAR to receive an offer, but the lowest selection rank (i.e. ATAR + EAS or other factors) was 80.05. So it may be that you did recieve EAS factors, but not enough to get you over that 80.05 ATAR benchmark. However, it might be possible to get into the course in January, so you can try to hold out for that if you want.

ray64

HSC
I just checked - last year 69.55 was the lowest raw ATAR to receive an offer, but the lowest selection rank (i.e. ATAR + EAS or other factors) was 80.05. So it may be that you did recieve EAS factors, but not enough to get you over that 80.05 ATAR benchmark. However, it might be possible to get into the course in January, so you can try to hold out for that if you want.
Thanks! I also just applied for other EAS factors a bit late so they’re only considered in the January round. I also didn’t put UTS as a preference at all in December. Hoping I get in next year🤞🏻

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)