UTS(good or bad) (1 Viewer)

uac.aplcnt

HSC
I may be a little psychologically damaged/ worned out...maybe somewhat disturbed and feeling dreaded..but I hope this info is of some use if it is...lol....well I'm just being random with my thoughts now.. so here is the punchline..sorry to give this out randomly...if I am being that.

I think if UTS is reputable to the point of being elite and somewhat prestigious to some level/extent..then it is and should be good ENOUGH..well atleasts for the first half year to one year..THEN you can ALWAYS transfer to a much much BETTER university in nsw AFTER..because the first 1/2 year or year shouldn't really matter if you do go to UTS or some other uni....and shouldn't really matter much as compared to obtaining your WHOLE degree in whatever years it may span (3 or 5 years etc)..therefore, UTS is'nt good or bad...what it is is that it is truly GOOD ENOUGH for alot of people..but only for a certain time frame/ set time..

The thing is, this uni IS reputable enough for people and IS elite enough..look how much and how far it has gone as compared to all the universities IN THE WORLD/GLOBE..its ranked WELL! So I dont see why people need to complain..lol.

Point is..anyone who is in UTS is already so called "Prestigious, Elite" or is already in a "Good or if not, a really good" uni..but to be so called the "ultimate prestigious" person or the most "GREATEST elite" person in the ultimate/greatest and "prestigious/elite" university then all they need to do is go to UTS first for a year or something..Transfer to MIT (Massa. Institute of tech)/Harvard (Or whatever) and finish their degree off there...THEN that is truly so called a "Good" university..**

** This paragraph is only true if you score well in the first year or less of uni..e.g. Distinction or High Dist. Average..lol

Though people did say that Faculties have there certain strengths..I think ALL the faculties in UTS is strong enough to be good enough for everyone basically! Unless....the faculty is REALLY REALLY bad as compared to other unis in syd..

but yeah...Oh yeah, I was only mentioning the people that haven't met the admission requirements of the top 50 or so uni's in the world..that includes Massachussets Inst. of Tech/Harv...i.e. those that didn't have a >95 atar and have other great things up there sleeves.....

LOLXD

HSC
bump

how is uts in regards to its business faculty, demographics, environment, chix, facilities

please respond

I have no life problems, I only sleep, eat and Misc.

LOLXD

HSC
bump

how is uts in regards to its business faculty, demographics, environment, chix, facilities

please respond

bump brahs

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
bump

please respond

Need to know. 'specially second last question...

But I'll get it started.

Facilities are good, as expected from a technology university. Ive seen the new tech they have and its pretty impressive.

Environment: it's OK. U lose the campus feel, though, as it is quite scattered. However, u get the added bonus of being in the central city area. So ups and downs for that.

honsaw

HSC
N/A
I went to my Economics, statistics and ibp lecture and there are not many asians as i expected :(.
In my IBP tutorial only a few asians.. i hope there are more asians in my other tutorial classes.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
UTS is a mix of everything, there isn't really a dominating race.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)