UTS Info Day 2006 (Sat Aug 26) (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
scram_toots said:
Were there free paddle pops? Everyone has paddle pops!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted one but I couldn't find where they were free/being sold :(
Yeah, they were free along with free cans of drink right at the main entrance/foyer area. :)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
yeah library was packed today- but i got my epi work started nicely :)

even though some old weirdo shhd me when i was talking about group work while using a computer :mad:
Actually it wasn't that bad when we were there.. About 12:30PM-2:30PM, we managed to get a table on ground floor.. upper levels we're pretty empty.

Riviet said:
Yeah, they were free along with free cans of drink right at the main entrance/foyer area. :)
same place last year =)

Last edited:
HSC
yea the paddlepops lol i had one for breakfast at like 10 in the morn lol But all that free stuff was gone by the end of the day, when we ended up coming back, still UTS has confirmed my choice of where i wanna go next year :)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Huratio said:
Actually it wasn't that bad when we were there.. About 12:30PM-2:30PM, we managed to get a table on ground floor.. upper levels we're pretty empty.

ah at that time i got free sausages from the grass area and watched pirates of the carribean free thx to the union :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol we're got the worst dummy ever!!

oh mike baby.. i want you
*giggles* :$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)