UTS OR USYD for Engineering! (1 Viewer)

Is voting liberal 4 PM
HSC
Captain I dont even know why you post you bloody troll. You never post anything except abusive words like ' hahahahaha economics student idiot' just to name one. You don't contribute to the discussion rather lead it off tangent. Name-calling is for babies and i'm not so sure you aren't one. So please if you're going to say something explain why instead of giving your superficial judgment that clogs up the thread that is of no use.

@OP I think you should consider UTS based on its great location and what other people are saying about its ability to make you employable. Also there is also the fact that the Usyd uni life is different due to the type of people that go there. (generalised to have rich and wealthy people versus middle class)

YouTeeEss

HSC
N/A
slickstar_01 said:
lol. Musk is just shorter than me. haha. he is 6'2. probably knock half these little shit into line with 1 hand tied to his back. these kids make me laugh.

Post pictures of yourself or lies.

HSC
i was very interested in doing engineering at both UTS and USYD and could not decided between the two. however this thread has started turning me off both uni's not because of what they offer but rather the people who go there.

HSC
so 15 year old student that does not graduate to 2010, in your professional opion where do you recommend

HSC
i was not referring to you but since you answered uws i assume thats where you go. so whats it like?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I don't go there, I don't do engineering. Optimus Prime goes to unsw, so no shit thats what he's gonna answer.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
YOU SHOULD GTFO OF THE UNI FORUMS AREN'T YOU TOO YOUNG TO BE HERE? AREN'T YOU STILL IN SCHOOL?

See i did a cool 08er response towards someone who has left school but is making postings on the general forum etc

HSC
i was only asking Optimus Prime what his opion is as i was under the influence that he graduated in 2010 as that is what is clearly stated under his membership details, please excuse my ability to read and make a judgment on what i see
i dont see how its a cool 08er response but any way i was only deffending the unis as i did not think a 15 yer old had much of a right to comment defame too very good universities
i take all my comments back now that i realise he is in fact not 15 but already at uni

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
FOB all the way said:
i was very interested in doing engineering at both UTS and USYD and could not decided between the two. however this thread has started turning me off both uni's not because of what they offer but rather the people who go there.
Oh, no!

Disappointed there won't be another FOB at either university.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Even if I was only in year 10, that's no reason why UNSW isn't better. You seem like a retard though, so please stay away.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
UNSW is off the chain and if you disagree it's because you haven't seen this:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)