UTS - Semester 2 2008 Guestimates + Official Results (17 December 2008) thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Jian said:
thanks. you have done a good job too.
Thanks Jian.

Hmm.. I'm not against this GPA system anymore haha.. it allows you to calculate what you potentially got..

Having found out that I got a HD for SDP, I will get either 2 D's or a HD and a C for my other remaining two subjects..

ragnarok said:
YES! I passed everything, too. NOW NO WORRIES ON MY TRIP :D

Total Credit Points Required for Course 192
Total Credit Points Gained 192
GPA 2.78

I'm definitely have a D average for IT side..hopefully a D average for business side as well..not sure *calculates* :/
Congrads to you too ragnarok!

hey guys i am missing one subject to get a match for my credit points but they all they all have been moved to the bottom section on the transcript does that mean that i have just failed it

oliverbedon89

HSC
N/A
So do we check the total credit point gained? I'm checking it right now and I see two section. One with credit point gained 60 in first page. and the last page also has credit point gained which is 78... so i failed one? =_=; zomg....

Wildberries

HSC
Yay, I passed all 4, no more MDC, ABC, sustainable enterprise and MVS

Credit points total: 144
Credit points gained:120
Credit points left: 24

GPA: 1.44 (up fom 1.42)

I've got half year left and then i'm done tooo :lol:

HSC
ok for some reason my uts email isn't working for me :( so i can't get access to my transcript
but i looked on MSA and my current enrollment only has next year's subjects. and this sem's subjects on my study plan says enrolled = passed?

Jerruy

HSC
still not updated for me.

If it shows all the credit points from last sem you 100% passed and if your missing some credit points you've 100% failed a subject???

Is that right?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
oliverbedon89 said:
So do we check the total credit point gained? I'm checking it right now and I see two section. One with credit point gained 60 in first page. and the last page also has credit point gained which is 78... so i failed one? =_=; zomg....
All you are meant to look at is the bottom of your emailed acamedic record (see my first post in this thread to do that). You should see something in the format of this...

Huratio said:
Total Credit Points Required for Course 192
Total Credit Points Gained 144
Total Credit Points Enrolled 48
GPA 3.15
___

**freakstar87** said:
ok for some reason my uts email isn't working for me :( so i can't get access to my transcript
but i looked on MSA and my current enrollment only has next year's subjects. and this sem's subjects on my study plan says enrolled = passed?
I'm not quite sure if they've updated study plans (ask Jian), but yeah, it would change to "Planned" if you failed something.

Last edited:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Jerruy said:
still not updated for me.

If it shows all the credit points from last sem you 100% passed and if your missing some credit points you've 100% failed a subject???

Is that right?
Check your study plan and see if any of your subjects say "planned" rather than "enrolled".

There could be a chance that one of your subjects has a "withheld" result, but that is pretty uncommon.

__

misscow said:
does that mean that there is no chance of getting a supplementry exam?

Thanks
You probably would have been contacted to do a supplementary exam if that is the case.

Last edited:

oliverbedon89

HSC
N/A
Thank Huratio. Just checked my study plan instead and I can see that one of my unit that I did this last semester has status - "Planned" and all other 3 has - "Enrolled".

So this means that I failed that unit with status - "Planned" and everything else, I passed...

Ow man, fail... =_=

EDIT: Is this near 100% correct btw?

Huratio said:
Check your study plan and see if any of your subjects say "planned" rather than "enrolled".

There could be a chance that one of your subjects has a "withheld" result, but that is pretty uncommon.

__

You probably would have been contacted to do a supplementary exam if that is the case.

I am so sorry to be asking so many questions but if the status is changed to "planned" does that mean I don't have a sup exam?

HSC
Yeah...
I have to do a sup test and mine still says enrolled. If its planned you probably failed it. On my transcript it doesnt show my gpa and it's taken the credit points out for that subject.

nesseh

HSC
I thought I failed Chem 2 for sure, turns out I failed Principles of Forensics. :S I must have messed up royally.
I'm not quite sure how I did that. T^T I probably flunked out on the Law part we had to pass.
Since it's only running in Spring, will I have to just do it over then?

Last edited:

Jian

HSC
N/A
MortImmortelle said:
Yeah...
I have to do a sup test and mine still says enrolled. If its planned you probably failed it. On my transcript it doesnt show my gpa and it's taken the credit points out for that subject.
Good luck with your sup test.

HSC
thanks mate I'll definately need it...
Physical Aspects of Nature is one of those subjects that my brain refuses to co-operate in ><" I'm suprised i even partial failed it...

I'm actually pretty happy coz it turned out to be the best case senario hehe

So are you planning on doing something now that you're done for good? :D

HSC
listen,

on study plan if its says "planned" you failed. period.

if it says "enrolled" you passed.

then calculate going backwards using your GPA which subject you potentially got a C, P, D, HD in.

Jerruy

HSC
dont-ban-me-plz said:
listen,

on study plan if its says "planned" you failed. period.

if it says "enrolled" you passed.

then calculate going backwards using your GPA which subject you potentially got a C, P, D, HD in.
BUT Subjects u r doing in Sem 2 may still say planned if ur doing a prerequisite for them in sem 1

HSC
Jerruy said:
BUT Subjects u r doing in Sem 2 may still say planned if ur doing a prerequisite for them in sem 1
oi. are you questioning my post? listen up. stop posting sem 1 and sem 2 with mumo jumbo crap. what i said is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)