UWS Law Orientation Camp (1 Viewer)

lizzay2348

HSC
I originally got my info about if from the iPay UWS website :) It has rough info I think.
There's a youtube video somewhere.
But yeah should be mailed to you.

lizzay2348

HSC
[youtube]T3pm3tIV6rE[/youtube]

This was law camp last year, the one I was at :)

I Study Hard

HSC
Same, i'm scared that everyone who goes will become friends then i'll get shut out D=
Haha, the idea of a campers v non-campers split made me laugh though.

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
don't worry if you do or don't go to camp i won't discriminate....i'll be friens with you all hahahaha.

Timelord09

HSC
Just a heads up guys. the payment/ regisitration for the 2010 Law Camp is now open.

There are 80 places and since i've just taken one , there are 79 spots left so get in quick, so we can form the "uws camp peoples bond where we exclude those who didn't attend the camp either of their own choosing or otherwise" convoluded tittle i know, but it encompasses the bond we've yet to share...jks

but yeh pay/reg now for camp.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Same, i'm scared that everyone who goes will become friends then i'll get shut out D=
Haha, the idea of a campers v non-campers split made me laugh though.
don't worry if you do or don't go to camp i won't discriminate....i'll be friens with you all hahahaha.
Just a heads up guys. the payment/ regisitration for the 2010 Law Camp is now open.

There are 80 places and since i've just taken one , there are 79 spots left so get in quick, so we can form the "uws camp peoples bond where we exclude those who didn't attend the camp either of their own choosing or otherwise" convoluded tittle i know, but it encompasses the bond we've yet to share...jks

but yeh pay/reg now for camp.

Haha don't worry guys, once you start ACTUAL uni there's no real split between campers/non campers, as SO many of the students don't go on the camp!
The main split is between the Campbelltown & the Parramatta campers, lol.

But, get in fast to secure your spot :)

Omar-Comin

HSC
N/A
UWS is already in the bush isn't it? do you go on a camp to 'the city' or something?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Nope, but you kind of figure out who is at Campbelltown and who is at Parra, so it's easy enough to bond with your campus goers!

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
how can you figure it out though?

besides asking them.

is there a name tag/different colour, or is it that we can be liek 'oh he's DEFINATELY from campbelltown/parramatta

Timelord09

HSC
ohh you see wen you get there, they teach you how to judge people by thier APPEARENCES not thier personal value....common misconception:p

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
ohh you see wen you get there, they teach you how to judge people by thier APPEARENCES not thier personal value....common misconception:p
That, and the fact that all the Parra kids get in the bus, and then the bus heads to Campbelltown and so Parra kinds mingle on bus, Campbelltown kids mingle while waiting for the bus!

Timelord09

HSC
i didn't get anything in the mail
the info is all up on the vUws site under first year law

it has a draft program and link to iPay

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
scratch that....it's all done and paid for!

so far thats 2 of us.....now we play the waiting game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)