uws meat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Everyone to subway for a foot long!
RookieLaw are you coming?
Yes i agree with the whole bos outfits thing (im being serious btw, we should totes walk around with some sort of uniform that identifies us as fellow uws bosers :D and it has to be something super crazy, i hate 'normal' stuff lol. I think I scared RookieLaw with my strangeness..Rookie correct me if i am wrong :D

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Sure I'm down for anything, and you continuously scare me dude. :X

Pink Must be the theme.

Back to note writing :(

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Cool! so me, RookieLaw, thrillkiller (i think), swift, shooky are meeting up next wednesday :D yay! soloooooo you should come!
Sorry Rookie, didnt mean to scare you :cry:
All in favour for a pink theme?
Yeah, note writing sucks, im reading some contract law stuff and some of the language used + the concepts are confusing as hell, but after reading them over about 3-4 times, im getting it!

swiftnissity

HSC
RookieLaw are you coming?
Yes i agree with the whole bos outfits thing (im being serious btw, we should totes walk around with some sort of uniform that identifies us as fellow uws bosers :D and it has to be something super crazy, i hate 'normal' stuff lol. I think I scared RookieLaw with my strangeness..Rookie correct me if i am wrong :D
We seriously should :eek:

Full make a club and make clothes with the BoredOfStudies logo on it. But only rare colors...
Periwinkle
Cosmic Latte
Tuscan Red
Tawny
and more...

OH! OH! and we can get a quote on the back of them! Totally stealing this from you:
I'm honestly sick and tired of people bagging out uws. If you don't like uws, maybe you should just fuck off and stop posting in this uni's sub forum. The teaching at uws is fantastic, the facilities are very good. The atmosphere is laid back and fun. Just like how we don't bag out your uni, don't bag out ours. We try hard, we study, we get good graded and we enjoy our uni experiences (us bosers) so what makes you better than us?
....i'll find a way to cram it on a uniform....

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Yeah the whole makin clothes with the BoS logo on it, im in, but putting my quote on the back is just lol..yeah maybe we should skip my quote thing :D totes agree with the rare colours idea also.
(i just realised i typed 'we get good graded' instead of good grades, fml...butterfingers)

M

MichelleV

Nawww, I want to come.
Next year when I'm doing a semester of full time, I'll be there~
Hahaha

swiftnissity

HSC
Cool! so me, RookieLaw, thrillkiller (i think), swift, shooky are meeting up next wednesday :D yay! soloooooo you should come!
Yeah, note writing sucks, im reading some contract law stuff and some of the language used + the concepts are confusing as hell, but after reading them over about 3-4 times, im getting it!
A boy in pink....

I needa go shopping :X

swiftnissity

HSC
A boy in pink....

I needa go shopping :X

muhahahahahaha

HSC
haha heaps of dudes wear pink :) how about we each wear a different colour but with some sort of bos logo on the back?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
The colour blush doesnt go well with the name, i reckon that when someone blushes, they go more crimson red (or maybe thats just me lol)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Ooh, how are we gonna put a distinguishable logo on it? ;) Or we could just wear crazy masks or something?! :D (although, I'm pretty good with the pink idea ^.^... would a pink 'Avengers' shirt be adequate? Lol)...

swiftnissity

HSC
Ooh, how are we gonna put a distinguishable logo on it? ;) Or we could just wear crazy masks or something?! :D (although, I'm pretty good with the pink idea ^.^... would a pink 'Avengers' shirt be adequate? Lol)...
Only if it had our faces Photoshopped onto the superhero's bodies ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)