UWS online enrolment-continuing student (1 Viewer)

maxwolfie

HSC
hey..

Im having trouble enrolling in my units for 2008, ive already enrolled 3 times before (since i have already completed 3 semesters), but something different has happened for this coming semester.

i enrolled last November, when the enrolment period began, and i thought that everything was fine and i was enrolled, until i came online to check for the registration dates, and found that ive received an email saying that i have not enrolled yet.
i checked MySR enrolments and my units that i have enrolled in are shown enrolment > then unit selections. but it is not shown in my table in 'course & units details' > then units for course.

i tried to remove all my units and start again by adding the same units to my 'cart' but once i click on 'proceed to checkout' a popup screen appears stating "student attempt does not exist".

i have emailed enrolments@uws.edu.au, although i would like to resolve this myself over the weekend so that i can organise myself before tutorial registration which starts for me on Wednesday.

Any help would be grateful! thank you :)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I think the updated system could of screwed up your records, you better ring them up during the week, emailling takes ages to get a reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)