Valentines Day (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
My boyfriends pretty good to me all the time, so on Valentines I'll let him beat me up and then call me fat or something, I guess.

But really, i dont know. I'm too practical for Valentines. I bought him a new snowboarding jacket. And told him to avoid buying me teddybears/flowers

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
WORKING!!!

i have to give my boys pressie to his sista, she'll pt it in his room for me as i only get to c him on the wkends at prsent. Harvey birdman season 1 is what he is getting. N i told him i dont want anything.. not a huge fan of this "hallmark" day!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
WORKING!!!

i have to give my boys pressie to his sista, she'll pt it in his room for me as i only get to c him on the wkends at prsent. Harvey birdman season 1 is what he is getting. N i told him i dont want anything.. not a huge fan of this "hallmark" day!
Please leave this forum and never return. That hurt my eyes to read.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Cooking for my gf, since that expensive meals are no longer "special" for us

Meal includes:
Appetiser: a duo of oysters with a wasabi & mayo dressing and hominy cream seared scallops

Entree: wagyu will receive the pairing of sauted mushrooms with a sprinkle of salt to keep the flesh fresh

Main: the ink pasta will be paired with the spinach pasta in a seafood cream sauce composed of parsley and seared/caramellised scallops

Dessert: wineglass of Raspberry Mousse Parfait sprinkled with dark and white chocolate flakes matched with selected lindt balls

Bought her that Raymond weil watch that the brazillian hottie models for as well...

Think it's enough...

LatK7

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
WORKING!!!

+1 For him liking it
+1 for you getting it for him

bv

HSC
Zrap said:
What's wrong with a little back seat action?
lol nothing cept wen u go to the movies to watch the movie..

HSC
SipSip said:
Cooking for my gf, since that expensive meals are no longer "special" for us

Meal includes:
Appetiser: a duo of oysters with a wasabi & mayo dressing and hominy cream seared scallops

Entree: wagyu will receive the pairing of sauted mushrooms with a sprinkle of salt to keep the flesh fresh

Main: the ink pasta will be paired with the spinach pasta in a seafood cream sauce composed of parsley and seared/caramellised scallops

Dessert: wineglass of Raspberry Mousse Parfait sprinkled with dark and white chocolate flakes matched with selected lindt balls

Bought her that Raymond weil watch that the brazillian hottie models for as well...

Think it's enough...
Wow! That is really sweet of you! Hope she loves it.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
more like gender confusion

Male cooking is no longer a feminine thing in society, and personally I think it's a previlege to be able to spoil someone you love an care about.

Most young guys would think that it's not manly to do things like these, but I consider it as just knowledge that is valuable....wouldn't want to be stuck to mirowaved dinner if my gf leaves

Pace_T

HSC
fuck cooking. just take her out to a fancy dinner. would be so much easier, and will probably warrant a bang at the end (beginning) of the night too

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
My boyfriend and I have agreed to make surprise desserts for one another on Valentines, keeping it inexpensive and personal. I was thinking of blueberry tarts, or some cookies, and some cupcakes. Or maybe mousse. I don't bake very often, so I'm looking forward to making them on Wednesday.
Our one-year anniversary is coming up in about three weeks so we're saving the money we'd spend on presents on Valentines to go to some dance classes or to a dinner show to celebrate the occasion.

And yes, fuck cooking. I get too stressed out trying to cook a romantic dinner. It's an ordinary dinner followed by something prepared the day before.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
fuck cooking. just take her out to a fancy dinner. would be so much easier, and will probably warrant a bang at the end (beginning) of the night too
Fancy dinner is no more the fun thing to do....besides...i think i'll spend at least 300 odd dollars on the food needed for the dinner....matched with the 7000 watch...it's just makes it special...

fancy dinners are more for anniverseries i think because valentines night dinners are just a chance for even crap restaurants to gauge u

decypher

HSC
SipSip said:
Fancy dinner is no more the fun thing to do....besides...i think i'll spend at least 300 odd dollars on the food needed for the dinner....matched with the 7000 watch...it's just makes it special...

fancy dinners are more for anniverseries i think because valentines night dinners are just a chance for even crap restaurants to gauge u
You bought her a $7000 watch? I hope she breaks up with you.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
decypher said:
You bought her a $7000 watch? I hope she breaks up with you.
Thanks for the comment...yeah I did, considering the watch is suppose to last a lifetime, and she does work; why wouldn't you want a more decent watch.

On a sidenote: hope your parents disowns u then dies.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Ahh valentines day... i was wondering why a few hookup buddies who i havent heard for a while were calling me and wanting to hang out...

I like valentines day, all the single girls are bitter or desperate, its probably the second easiest night to pick up [ easiest is NYE] and the nights leading up to it[ i.e wed night which is big where i live] are almost as good.

Skeeta

HSC
haha i agree, all of my single friends will pretty much go on a date with anyone right now, as long as it means they get a shitty flower or something chocolatey on valentines day.

I had an argument with my b/f last night, and now i think he has some grandeur plans for valentines day to try and make up for it which is SO not what i want :(

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Serius said:
Ahh valentines day... i was wondering why a few hookup buddies who i havent heard for a while were calling me and wanting to hang out...

I like valentines day, all the single girls are bitter or desperate, its probably the second easiest night to pick up [ easiest is NYE] and the nights leading up to it[ i.e wed night which is big where i live] are almost as good.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
SipSip said:

SipSip said:
Thanks for the comment...yeah I did, considering the watch is suppose to last a lifetime, and she does work; why wouldn't you want a more decent watch.

On a sidenote: hope your parents disowns u then dies.
man your grammar is pissing me off so much.
i just want to punch you in the anus or something....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)