blacksunset

HSC
Zrap said:
Valentines Day is pretty sexist.
It's always the males buying, spending money, on females,
doing all the work etc.
And all we get at the end of our good behaviour is a valentines day
shag.
Fair enough but that still pleasures her as well.
Somehow it should be equal.
thats total shit.. my boyfriend isaway and getting me nothing coz he pretty much cant, and im sending him lots of stuff
and i know lots of females who do lovely things for their guys
iv worked in a jewelery store and u just get as many girls if not more, coming in to buy things for valentines day

blacksunset

HSC
Zrap said:
What a huge cock block that was, you could have got pussy overseas...
or just saved money in not going.

hmmm... and earlier u made a comment about girls not buying guys things.. for that comment, i wonder why !!!

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
blacksunset said:
i know lots of females who do lovely things for their guys
iv worked in a jewelery store and u just get as many girls if not more, coming in to buy things for valentines day
My bros gf has sent him two roses in two days.. we figure she'll send him one every day til V. day and there will be somethin extra spec. for him...

As for me... i have got my boi somethin! its in a post on page 4.

blacksunset

HSC
SipSip said:
Thanks for the comment...yeah I did, considering the watch is suppose to last a lifetime, and she does work; why wouldn't you want a more decent watch.

On a sidenote: hope your parents disowns u then dies.
sipsip, i think you sound like a wonderful boyfriend, and any girlfriend is lucky to have you :)

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Phwarrr, a $7000 watch! I'd die of guilt if my boyfriend bought me something like that. Using that money for a holiday ftw.

Pace_T

HSC
the moment you spend a shit load of money on jewellery for your gf is when she'll start thinking about breaking up with you :D

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Pace_T said:
the moment you spend a shit load of money on jewellery for your gf is when she'll start thinking about breaking up with you :D
Because now she's got what she was after, dating you is now pointless?

HalcyonSky

HSC
-- Saudi Arabia has asked florists and gift shops to remove all red items until after Valentine's Day, calling the celebration of such a holiday a sin, local media reported Monday

"As Muslims we shouldn't celebrate a non-Muslim celebration, especially this one that encourages immoral relations between unmarried men and women, " Sheikh Khaled Al-Dossari, a scholar in Islamic studies, told the Saudi Gazette, an English-language newspaper.
Every year, officials with the conservative Muslim kingdom's Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice clamp down on shops a few days before February 14, instructing them to remove red roses, red wrapping paper, gift boxes and teddy bears. On the eve of the holiday, they raid stores and seize symbols of love.
The virtue and vice squad is a police force of several thousand charged with, among other things, enforcing dress codes and segregating the sexes. Saudi Arabia, which follows a strict interpretation of Islam called Wahhabism, punishes unrelated women and men who mingle in public.
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/02/12/saudi.valentine/index.html

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Shit its tomorrow, might just get flowers and chocolate delivered to her house
then call her up or something like that, suprising, short and effective, i hope

Pace_T

HSC
ill quickly get something for her just before i pick her up tomorrow, talk about last minute lol. she mentioned she likes teddy bears and shit so maybe 1 of those aye. last year she got me a massive amount of flowers delivered to my door. i didnt noe girls send flowers to guys, is that normal>? i told her not 2 do anything like that agen all the guys will laugh at me =(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
STRESSING about my boyfriend (of 4.5years) and his 21st the day after Valentines.

Getting money together from his mates to get him tickets to some v8 racetrack thing as a present.

So his 21st pretty much trumps valentines. He can pretty much go to hell if he expects anything from me today.

Skeeta

HSC
I'm getting exactly what I've wanted for so long :eek:

An all expenses paid trip to an ice-skating rink, including hot dog & extra large coca-cola

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)