Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg r u srs...stupid channel9...i guess our only hope is channel 7...they can axe a show that no1 watches...but all the channel 7 shows are good...waaaa...orrrr...our only hope will be foxtel...maybe arena or fox8 most likely can buy it and air it there...so hopefully all veronica fans have foxtel

HSC
midnight said:
Erm...Channel Nine own Veronica Mars. They sold it to Ten. So I doubt you'll be seeing it on Nine, since they obviously weren't that interested in the first place.
Channel 9 own it?

speedie

HSC
midnight said:
Erm...Channel Nine own Veronica Mars. They sold it to Ten. So I doubt you'll be seeing it on Nine, since they obviously weren't that interested in the first place.
thanks for bursting our bubble...

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
man, channel 9 doesn't do well do they... first they give up the OC, then veronica mars. Though they probably aren't crying in their coffee cups over VM, giving up the OC turned out to be a bonehead decision!

man, it's criminal that this show isn't on tv...

BUT on the upside we can hope for the (semi)good of foxtel, who showed all of arrested development season 1 before channel 7 finished it - there's a bit of light at the end of the tunnel still... And in tv week they confirmed that channel ten said "VM will return before the end of the year". Pfft. anytime in the next 9+ months guys!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
end of the year...kah!....we probz wont even finish the season at the rate they want...we probs only get thru another 11 eps...and then we have to wait till end of next yr to finish season 1...so stupid...foxtel just need to buy it...or i just need to find a way to get all the dvds...

HSC
Also, when VM comes back, they'll probably show lots of repeats, rather than showing us new episodes! :(

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
It was supposed to only be a summer show, even though it was well received. I read somewhere it's gonna be back later this year..

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Veronica Mars is starting again in 12 days

this is like the best news ive heard in such a long time

i am soooooo excited

i screamed when i found out...my bro thinks im a loser now

but i dont care...coz VERONICA MARS IS STARTING

*jumps up and down dancing around*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
they showed it during BB last nite...woot

but i think they're gonna start from the beginning...stupid 10...but meh...its still on...

yaaaaaaaaaay

karoooh

HSC
I don't think they'd start from the beginning, because, what's the point? IMO, they're showing it to get rid of the show - S2 probably won't be aired.

Doesn't matter though; I already have the dvds and S2 comes out on dvd in August anyway, so screw 10!:p

persephone

HSC
I saw the ad during Supernatural. I'm glad it's coming back. I don't think they'd start at the beginning either. But what time on Fridays though? Is it replacing Punk'd?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
OH MY GOD. Its coming bacK!?!?!? They wait till ive seen Seasons 1 and 2 to start airing it :(. Fucken Channel 10. Buts its cool, more of Logan Eccholls/Jason Dohring for me :eek:.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh i think it may replace punk'd which i guess is aiite...coz punk'd is repeats...and MTV alwayz shows them...and as my brother said...they probs put punk'd on while channel 10 think of another show to put in the time slot...hehe...

arrested development
HSC
kimi said:
OH MY GOD. Its coming bacK!?!?!? They wait till ive seen Seasons 1 and 2 to start airing it :(. Fucken Channel 10. Buts its cool, more of Logan Eccholls/Jason Dohring for me :eek:.
He's such a fug in season 2. It's terribly funny.
He has fatty arms.

I miss VM. It's been ages since I've watched it. :(

Edit: oh wait, you've seen season 2? Did you not find him really unattractive? I did. :s

persephone

HSC
I love Logan Echolls! I was just watching a downloaded ep of VM today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)