Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
No worries Tash :)
This probably doesn't need spoiler tags but i'll do it just in case. It's T.V. land. Apparently you can plummet off a cliff while pregnant, and still give birth to a healthy baby. Think Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. She was shot in the head, survived with all her skills intact, and still had a baby, while unconscious. Anything can happen on T.V.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Can this thread be in the important section. It'll really save me from looking for it all the time, and it seems to be more active then most of the threads in the important section anyways. And also coz Veronica Mars Rules :)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Best. Show. Ever.

Well, in my top 4 (prizes for knowing who described it the same way I just did).

karoooh

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Best. Show. Ever.

Well, in my top 4 (prizes for knowing who described it the same way I just did).
OH! Oh! Oh!

Joss Whedon. :eek:

wafflesnsorbet

HSC
I love Veronica Mars. It is the only TV show I watch (which is sad, but I don't really prioritise my life around TV). But as awesome as it is that Channel 10 is airing it, I hate how it was aired in the graveyard slot. Come on! They were showing back-dated movies in the former slot!

All the same, I can't wait till it comes back on. Even if Ten treats it badly.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
sweet i got the thread stickied. This episode better be good after the insanity of last week i now have high expectations.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yay, VM is important now *dances* Im going out tonight, so i have to tape tonights ep, but im gonna watch it first thing tomorrow morning *excitement* It so better be good, but from what ive heard it is :) Cant wait

sospecha

in the middle of nowhere; a hole - seriously
HSC
tasha1188 said:
It so better be good, but from what ive heard it is :)
oh don't worry it was...and i won't say what happened except to say i CAN"T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!! on two accounts when a) the first thing happened and b) the thing at the end happened.....GOBSMAKED and left speechless...

perhaps a tad too overobsessed with this show...can't help it...

karoooh

HSC
Even though I've watched S2, I still let out a high pitched squeal when the Bridget Jones' Diary credits were rolling. :eek:

I still think S1 was better, but I love S2 as well! I'm waiting for my VM S2 to arrive to have a VM marathon with my sis all night - Probably next Friday night to Saturday morning! :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
WOW yesterdays ep was awesome and yet confusing. Veronica hooked up with Logan and then she was with Duncan. i was like WTH, and then she explained it all and i was like good. Did Logan really stab that dude on the bridge?? I love Weevil. Tho his gone chubbier this season then he was last season, meh! That was so sad the bus crash. How the heck does...

Meg survive that??

Lilly saved Veronica. I was like thank god Veronica didnt get on that bus. God bless Lilly and Weevil. Veronica and Duncan are cute together, i like them :)

Cant wait till next week :D

*Lozzie*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Yay, VM is important now *dances*
woohoo this makes my life so much easier

it was such a good ep wish it was on earlier but is well worht staying up for so glad ten went straight into season 2 :) :) :)

Rinni

HSC
Ooooooo love VM!!!! :rofl: Loved last nights ep. I knew the bus crash was coming so I was watching going "don't get back on the bus veronica!!!" lol I'm such a loser.

karoooh

HSC
No ads all week - Why the fuck is the AFL on instead?

Fucking Ten. Fuckers. :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
LOL...yeh i know. I was annoyed that VM wasnt on, but it may be on next week, 'cause the footy is almost finished, right???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)