• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Veterinary Science (1 Viewer)

yheywood87

HSC
Hey

i really want to do vet science at Sydney University, but im very worried i wont attain the uai required.. so im up in the air now on what i should do.. i was thinking maybe a bach of science for 1 year then transfer over? any suggestions? what about doing a bach of science or animal science at wester sydney university? or is that pointless ? i wanna stick to uni syd so i am thinking maybe just the bach of science there? what do you all think? thanks..

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
You can sure do a transfer, but the competition is still huge, so you really have to have performed really well in first year to have a shot at it.

yheywood87

HSC
but i doesnt matter what course u actually do, they just want to see you have aced your current course ey? i see your doing a bach of science? how is it? hard ? easy?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Well it'd be good to do a course with some relation, like a B. Science rather than a B. Arts, lol. And yeah, it's a uni course, of course it's hard! Doable with dedication, however.

yheywood87

HSC
yeahhh haha umm how is the course? do you like it? and are you just doing it cause its an interesting course or are you hoping of transfering too? also is it possible to transfer from uni western syd to university of syd? or do u have to stay at same uni?

yheywood87

HSC
is it possible to do a bach of science at the university of western sydney? and then transfer into vet science at at university of sydney after 1 year? or do u need to stay at the same university?

HSC
Uni Grad
It's generally easier to do the Bachelor of Science course at the same uni as the one you want to apply for Vet science at, its easier than transfering between uni's. I'm hoping to get into Vet Science to but I probably won't get the required UAI/ATAR but it is possible to get in through bachelor of science at both Sydney uni and Charles Sturt at Wagga Wagga, the latter is a bit far for me though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)