Video Card HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

chickadee17

Firslty can anybody tell me in plain english what the text below means:

Video Card 0 doesn't have device id or vendor id, and <vga.dll> isn't in look-up file

I dont know if you know 'Age of Mythology' but my little brother has been playing it on my other computer, totally the same as my second computer. When i mean the same it has the same video card, blahhh blahh blahhhh!! etc. Age of Mythology works perfectly fine on one of the computers, he installed it on my second computer and when he has gone to play it the above message has come up!

Secondly we have installed it on both computers because we are hoping it can be networked so that two people can play against each other. Both computers are networked to each other already.

Plz help ASAP!!!

sunny

meh.
HSC
What sort of graphics card is in the computer? Try updating the drivers for the graphics card. You can download them from the card manufacturer's website.

TheKey

HSC
yeh what sunny said, also that game is pretty recent isnt it, so maybe it needs that directX 9 to play the game and you just forgot to update this on your 2nd computer. But yeah i would also say the video cards drivers are not installed properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)