Virginity...Whats so special about keeping it? (1 Viewer)

jess_1495

HSC
It's fine that you feel that way about relationships but you do have to respect the fact that others hold different views. Also there are plenty of people who aren't religious and value their virginity out of personal morals.
Not being a virgin does not, in any circumstance mean we do not value it. We value ourselves enough to feel and accept love, we value ourselves as human beings who have feelings and emotions, some at different stages than others, and that is ok. There is nothing wrong with that. Everyone has their own views, but one can not deny the power of love. Yep. I'm deep.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Not being a virgin does not, in any circumstance mean we do not value it. We value ourselves enough to feel and accept love, we value ourselves as human beings who have feelings and emotions, some at different stages than others, and that is ok. There is nothing wrong with that. Everyone has their own views, but one can not deny the power of love. Yep. I'm deep.
This still doesn't invalidate certain peoples views to remain virginal, and thus as loversinjapan said, as a way of maintaining their purity. Whether or not you agree with it is something else, but people don't hold views for no reason. I know a lot of kids who are virgins out of individualistic choice, and are not even religious in the slightest or compelled by any other ideology.

jess_1495

HSC
This still doesn't invalidate certain peoples views to remain virginal, and thus as loversinjapan said, as a way of maintaining their purity. Whether or not you agree with it is something else, but people don't hold views for no reason. I know a lot of kids who are virgins out of individualistic choice, and are not even religious in the slightest or compelled by any other ideology.
I feel people can not share opinions on this without being criticised. Jess_1495 over and out.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Do people have to really define what is "special" about virginity? It's such a personal thing and everyone attaches their own value to it that you can't really criticise because you can't really judge people based on how much they value something that is a part of them. It's like a teddy bear you have as a kid, some people when they grow up find that it loses it's value and some people attach some sort of sentimental value to it that is in no way any less valid. Neither side is wrong. You can't really objectively argue "hey how dare you not value your virginity which is inherently yours because i say so" nor can you say "how dare you value something like your own virginity because in my opinion mine wasn't as valuable to me"

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, nor does it mean you are insecure.

There are millions of Virgins in the world ..., does that mean they are all insecure?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, nor does it mean you are insecure.

There are millions of Virgins in the world ..., does that mean they are all insecure?
According to this flawed logic:

Saying you rejected all these girls wanting to take your virginity cause muh morals and finding the one, rather than your own insecurities holding you back.
Yes.

TLDR

HSC
According to this flawed logic:

Yes.
Teenage boys in western culture yeah. Either insecure, or can't get none, or level 90 paladin, or euphoric, or maximum autist.
>any year
>passing up opportunities to go balls deep
>ISHYGDDT

Mutant Kitty

HSC
Sex is fun. If you like the person in any other way besides a sexual way, go ahead and do it...
Eg. They bake nice cookies or give good massages.

TLDR

HSC
Sex is fun. If you like the person in any other way besides a sexual way, go ahead and do it...
Eg. They bake nice cookies or give good massages.
I hope you're not talking about your mother.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
So many bitter virgins in this thread looking for acceptance. Saying you rejected all these girls wanting to take your virginity cause muh morals and finding the one, rather than your own insecurities holding you back.

http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/
http://wizardchan.org/v9k/index.html

this is what happens to virgins. ^^^
A lot of your posts are in the style that come from /b/ and similar forums.

This really isn't a good point to make for yourself. It's kinda ironic.

TLDR

HSC
A lot of your posts are in the style that come from /b/ and similar forums.

This really isn't a good point to make for yourself. It's kinda ironic.
/b/ um nah bro. 4chan. /b/ Is just a board on 4chan. That's like me telling you your post style comes from the schoolies forum on this site.

My home board on 4chan is /fit/ and the whole site is in that format.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
i'm sure flaunting your e-penor makes you feel adequete

enoilgam

HSC
Do people have to really define what is "special" about virginity? It's such a personal thing and everyone attaches their own value to it that you can't really criticise because you can't really judge people based on how much they value something that is a part of them. It's like a teddy bear you have as a kid, some people when they grow up find that it loses it's value and some people attach some sort of sentimental value to it that is in no way any less valid. Neither side is wrong. You can't really objectively argue "hey how dare you not value your virginity which is inherently yours because i say so" nor can you say "how dare you value something like your own virginity because in my opinion mine wasn't as valuable to me"
As I say with a lot of things, whatever floats your boat (I dont know whether I intended the pun here).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)