Visual arts and English writing tutor NEEDED (1 Viewer)

warezfan

HSC
Looking for recent HSC graduate who knows how to teach visual arts and english writing. Preferably you have gotten high marks in the HSC for those two subjects. Also that you live in the North Shore area and can travel.

Please leave me your email if you think you fit the bill.

HSC
It's possible I could tutor since I'm attending Macquarie University in North Ryde, which is quite close to North Sydney.

About me: I am a current Combined Law (Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Law) student (who graduated from Hurlstone Agricultural High School - one of the best selective schools), and am also going to be adjudicating this year (so I might see some of you debaters! ). I have also been an avid public speaker/debating myself for over 5 years winning various awards from the Premier's Debating Challenge, to the History Debating Challenge, to The Harvester Cup.

I have been involved in a wide variety of writing competitions, such as the Sydney Theatre Playwrighting Competition, and have been published in Dr. Helen Sykes book "Perspectives" for the Future Leaders programs. I have also had classes/lectures with the Senior Marker for H.S.C Creative Writing/Essay Writing and English, as well as numerous other professionals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)