visual basic 6.0 urgent help! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I am currently working on a VB6 (Enterprise Edition) project and have based my project on a fast food campaign. However, I wanted to know if there was any way of importing a video/s into a form. For example, how would you import a video from this link about KFC: KFC Australia - Video into a form?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
lookoutastroboy

Synergie

HSC
I had exactly the same problem with my Major Project. Basically we want to embed a Windows Media Player Control onto the form, the control has many settings including hiding the entire control, automatically playing the file, displaying only certain controls. In other words you will be able to customise the control to suit your problem. To insert the control, right click on your control toolbox, click Components, find the WMP control and insert it. Then in Properties you can supply a path to your file (or use a relative reference and put the file in the same folder as the programs .exe and just use the video's name "MyVideo.avi").

Now secondly, you supply a link to the video you want to use, since its embedded inside a flash movie your going to have to rip the flash movie, which is a 2-step process of ripping the flash movie in .flv format and then converting the .flv to a usable format such as .avi Program suggestions include "Moyea FLV Downloader" (for step 1) and "Free FLV to AVI Converter" (for step 2). Then you will have a usable avi file. PM me if you have anymore questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)