Wagga Campus (1 Viewer)

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
yerh i cheaked it out in march they have cottages of 8 self cattered or rooms that are basic with cattering all the time.
also a couple of church set ups, you dont need to apply till like early feb and its a lottery. churh ones u have to do easys for but beleave me they are worth it, far better, thats what im going for

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
oh they have like a pool and gym as well, a mini mart and buses every hour to wagga

bec_powell

hey, no matter what people say Wagga isnt that bad, a new nightclub is opening up in 2 weeks which is going to be great and all the pubs r pretty cool, u will love it here.

princesse

Mmm..free goo.
No matter what road we take we'll always end up in
HSC
is that capital? god, its sposed to have been opening for the past month.

the other nightclubs are the vic and the red. the vic more often then the red gets a pretty good turnout...but i drove past capital a few weeks ago and looked upstairs and it looks awesome.

yeah the shopping isnt all that great, but there are shops. canberra isnt that far away either for more shopping.

yeah and the new pools jst sorta opened a few months ago, so i guess thats something to do around here, havent been yet tho.

personally i dont like the uni here...but thats in comparison to wollongong and anu, but i didnt like anu either.

i think i saw someone ask if there were any hot guys coming here or something...i'd stay away from guys around here, no offense to the ones that are my friends, but all the guys ive met outside of school have been so bloody sleazy, mainly at the vic and stuff...but yeah, i keep away from them personally!

Last edited:

bec_powell

i got told capital was opening in 2 weeks but i might be wrong, i know they are advertising for staff so that sounds promising

where r u from brad?

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
ive applied for wagga too. I really want to get in and do
Multimedia/Graphic Design or Television Production ;)

becm88

HSC
hey everyone im from wagga. its not rough at all i dont reckon. The capital is open its the red that has just opened back up. ur main clubs are the capital, the vic and the red lion. the vic is aparently pretty good at the moment.

i love wagga its a heaps mad place to live!!!

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
i can not understand y ppl love the vic it is a shit pub the red is way better set out

becm88

HSC
hey well im only goin on wot my friends say, ive still got 6 months to go

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
wow thats unlucky, wagga with no alcohol. have u tried the gokarts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)