WAM Prediction Thread (1 Viewer)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
seems like they fixed the transcript wam glitch from last sem, that was great to know your semester wam and if you passed everything

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
seems like they fixed the transcript wam glitch from last sem, that was great to know your semester wam and if you passed everything
fairly sure if wasnt this early that the glitch worked. it was only a few days out from the official date

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
calm down lads. fair enough it is too early haha, just checked from the old thread and it was 28th nov when we found out for a 5th dec release, so thats 1 week exact (not a few days, ON)

hopefully its there early this week, cheers guys

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
calm down lads. fair enough it is too early haha, just checked from the old thread and it was 28th nov when we found out for a 5th dec release, so thats 1 week exact (not a few days, ON)

hopefully its there early this week, cheers guys
Yeah I'm hoping it's out sometime soon.

I'm curious however if there is a deadline for marks to be sent through by course convenors and finalised before the actual release date.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
it never worked for me last sem :(, though so far already know i passed my edu course this sem, since got last assignment marks

erckle999

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I'm hoping it's out sometime soon.

I'm curious however if there is a deadline for marks to be sent through by course convenors and finalised before the actual release date.
The day maths releases provisional marks (usually exactly one week before main release) is the deadline for schools to submit marks to faculties. I found this online somewhere last sem but can't find it now.

That's when the transcripts updated last sem.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)