we love sounds 07 (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
lol nick will go for dj shadow and daddy g
ill go for dj shadow, tiga, infadels and riot in belgium (because i didnt see them at RS)

HSC
i'd go for zabiela and fanciulli as there essential mix last week delievered to the power of infinity.

Other than that pretty average line up. I'm hoping for sideshows so i want have to put up with fluro wearing iced moron fuckwit princesses that seem to take over all festivals.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
DigitalFortress said:
i'd go for zabiela and fanciulli as there essential mix last week delievered to the power of infinity.

Other than that pretty average line up. I'm hoping for sideshows so i want have to put up with fluro wearing iced moron fuckwit princesses that seem to take over all festivals.
OATH

also would like to see alan braxe and kris menace
i've also heard infusion are amazing
and daddyg - massive attack? so up for that

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i think theres going to be a lot of little "electro kiddies" disappointed that they don't recognise many of these artists from their ministry of sound cds.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
im currently looking for someone to go with to this. most likely a uni mate but wow tickets are pretty pricey. was going to go last year but was sick so gave ticket to a friend :eek:

daviet

HSC
Im there for robo-man: JAMES ZABIELA! the master behind his cdj's rock my socks baby! worth the price just to see him. In addition, INFUSION OMG the best live act in the EDM scene! man this is a decent line-up, i wish Morillo stayed for this too though..oh well cant have everything!

daviet

HSC
and of course hernan cattaneo, Tiga & D Ramirez! it keeps getting better!

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
Retrovertigo said:
Oh wait, nevermind, I forgot that DJ Shadow went hyphy.
oath shadow is playing a lot of rubbish now. kool keith would be alot of fun, suprised only one person has mentioned him. i've heard good things about surkin too.
still, probably wont go to this.

emjayel

HSC
N/A
A bit hard to separate the wheat from the chaff in that lineup...

I'm really hoping that Kool Keith and Daddy G have side shows, saw Shadow with Mos Def end of last year and wasn't overly excited by stuff from The Outsider.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)