We went to the moon (1 Viewer)

Captain Crunch

HSC
My friend has a theory that we did go on the moon, but that the first landing on the moon was not the first. He says that NASA most likely did a landing in the moon in secret first because of safty and if the astronaugts died, NASA did not want them to be dead on the television and America watches it. My friend believes that secret astronaugts went on the moon first in secret and they when they got there and came on back, then NASA did the trip that is famous with Neal Armstrong. I'm not sure I believe in my friend, but it is an interesting thery that makes sense when I think of him.

On my television, it said that there are footages of the moon that show the moon and they land matches perfectly the land in the desert of Earth. The is very suspisous for me.

Numero Uno

HSC
Captain Crunch said:
My friend has a theory that we did go on the moon, but that the first landing on the moon was not the first. He says that NASA most likely did a landing in the moon in secret first because of safty and if the astronaugts died, NASA did not want them to be dead on the television and America watches it. My friend believes that secret astronaugts went on the moon first in secret and they when they got there and came on back, then NASA did the trip that is famous with Neal Armstrong. I'm not sure I believe in my friend, but it is an interesting thery that makes sense when I think of him.

On my television, it said that there are footages of the moon that show the moon and they land matches perfectly the land in the desert of Earth. The is very suspisous for me.
i fink Urs frend is wright

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)