Weet Bix... how do you eat them? (1 Viewer)

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
7 weet bix, half a litre of cold milk with vanilla protein shake, banana and strawberry slices. :)

klaris

HSC
I have 2 and put hot water over them and then I mush them up (wow, making this sound yummy, lol) then I had add bout 2 heaped teaspoons of sugar and some milk. Good to have when its absolutely freezing.

MissGiggles

HSC
a challenge on our year 10 retreat during the trivia night was a race to eat one dry weet bix without using your hands. once the winner finished everyone started spitting it out again. weet bix is horrible dry but okay with milk and fruit like everyone is saying.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
three weetbix in a bowl, pour milk on them, microwave for 1min or so and then half a teaspoon of sugar
+1 though i boil the milk and have like 1 tablespoon of sugar with 3 weetbix (kind of defeats the purpose of having a high fibre breakfast but meh).

lala2

Banned
HSC
3-4 weetbix depending on when I wake up, with cold milk. Yeah I know I'm weird, but I like soggy, so it's ok.

Daipire

HSC
Okay, so you'll probably want to eat them two per bowl.

First, get a bowl with a wide base, so that the weet bixins (weet bixes?) can lay as flat as possible, then sprinkle with sugar, less than a teaspoon for the two, making sure that you get some in the milk so there is some incentive to drink the milk afterwards .

The milk should only be added when you're ready to eat, weet bixi (weet bixors:confused:) should be eaten fast to reduce the soggy factor, using a spoon cut about a third each time. Eating in thirds is easy to chew and alot more convinient than eating the mouthful that is the half.

There it is, stupidly in detail my brekkie routine... i feel like an idiot for actually writing this

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
Okay, so you'll probably want to eat them two per bowl.

First, get a bowl with a wide base, so that the weet bixins (weet bixes?) can lay as flat as possible, then sprinkle with sugar, less than a teaspoon for the two, making sure that you get some in the milk so there is some incentive to drink the milk afterwards .

The milk should only be added when you're ready to eat, weet bixi (weet bixors:confused:) should be eaten fast to reduce the soggy factor, using a spoon cut about a third each time. Eating in thirds is easy to chew and alot more convinient than eating the mouthful that is the half.

There it is, stupidly in detail my brekkie routine... i feel like an idiot for actually writing this
nah thanks bro

i appreciate it

Uncle

Banned
HSC
dude, you are not in the military

you have never touched a gun

you are just an asian who plays video games all day and wishes he can be like his heroes on the computer
wrong.
at least the best part of me didnt run down my mamas ass crack and ended up on the mattress you parasitic gelatinous drone

Daipire

HSC
wrong.
at least the best part of me didnt run down my mamas ass crack and ended up on the mattress you parasitic gelatinous drone
I'm going to have to join the Uncle group because of that (if i can find it...)

Last edited:

Furbob

HSC
basically have a bowl of milk and 6 weetbix in a seperate bowl and chuck one in at a time so when I eat one the other 5 are not all slowly becoming one with the milk :X

CecilyMare

HSC
I've only bought a box of weetbix once when I was about 5 and it wasn't that nice, because I just ate it with milk and it was just this plain little dry shit. So then I never bought it again. I might buy it again and eat it properly when I bother to someday.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
with milk when there is milk in the fridge.

if not then fruit it is

or if theres none then just weetbix

EDIT: 'he's a weetbix kid!' haha. the weetbix ad with Tim Cahill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)