Weight gain rates for beginners (1 Viewer)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I can't respect somebodies physique if their lats are lacking

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
this guy has absolutely no shoulders. They're fukn round and concave down lol

willstylz

HSC
Depends on how much bodyfat your willing to put on man..

im in a dirty bulk as I am k1ng ectomorph and at this stage im not worried about how much bf im putting on.
if your just starting out you can stack the kg's on easy either bf or muscle. But as you start to lift longer, your gains slow down a whollllleeeeee lot
make the most of being a newb lol.

kfnmpah

HSC
Depends on how much bodyfat your willing to put on man..

im in a dirty bulk as I am k1ng ectomorph and at this stage im not worried about how much bf im putting on.
if your just starting out you can stack the kg's on easy either bf or muscle. But as you start to lift longer, your gains slow down a whollllleeeeee lot
make the most of being a newb lol.
i.e. skinny phag.

3PiCFail

HSC
should stop bulking at around 17-18% bf.
Above guy is like 20+

TomTom123

HSC
Ive been training for a year now and heres my routine

a moderate breakfast e.g. 3 weekbit I also take a vitamin C and zinc tablet from here I usually take a fruit

After work out protein shake

afternoon a can of tuna fish sometimes I wont eat

wait until dinner have a full dinner

for some reason ive been noticing this. If you stuff yourself at dinner it really helps with muscle hypertrophy not sure what it is but it works. on 70 kgs clean muscle. starting to acquire a small gut due to hsc studying havent been doing abs

Some guys at my school they bench 100kgs however their bodies are ugly as fuck, no definition or anything its so ugly but I admit they got size and the strength but you dont train for that you train for looks and chicks.

From personal experience I bulked, you should only bulk if your body type is naturally skinny lift medium to heavy weights control the repetitions.
I bulked when I was 60 kgs went to buffet at least 3 times a week got to 78 kgs peaking 100kgs bench but it was mostly fat I couldnt even do a chinup
Since then ive cut so much, I look visually pleasing to look at now. I can only do a 70kg bench but I got definition my shoulder, back and traps and that killer V shape.
sacfricie weight for form and aesthetics any day

I go to Hurstiville aquatic btw anyone else?
Yes im not very tall because im Asian and lifting doesnt help either

Got to lvoe the korean bbq / seafood buffets ^-^

After hsc im going start bulking again. But this time Ill know what im doing.

Last edited:

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
How the hell did your bench drop from 100 to 70? Did you run marathons everyday?

Also, clean bulk it/

Last edited:

TomTom123

HSC
How the hell did your bench drop from 100 to 70? Did you run marathons everyday?
Actually I did, I ran around forest road 3 laps to loose all my fat how do you think I went from 78 to 70?
I also started taking 5-10 second intervals between sets that dramatically made me have to drop weight it totally destroyed my atp/cp system fat just melted off and in turn, now I am massively defined its a good feeling to have you flex and all you feel is hard

Last edited:

oisac

HSC
What kind of weight gain rates can a beginner expect if he does everything correctly? This is assuming he exercises the whole body, proper nutrition and he's training for strength.
l can't tell you your weight gains...it's irrelevant. l can tell you that as a beginner you will notice changes VERY QUICKLY! as your body is basically like WTF is all this shit(the food and workout routine) so basically your body is a bitch and does what you say it to do (basically converts the food properly, makes your muscle fibres grow). In long-term 6month + your body has come acustom to your diet and routine and creates a plateau. Basically where your body doesn't gain any muscle. You can change this by adding cheat meal once a week to again make your body go WTF. Also to change your workout routine every 2 months for a similar effect of the cheat meal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)