Weighty issues: does my bum look fat in this? (1 Viewer)

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Im feeling very unattractive at the moment -- maybe because ive had a few too many Krispey Kremes (they opened one 8mins from place) -- feeling lonely, bridget-jones-type mood:
Current status: single (NEVER had a bf in the 19yrs of my life, the KKs maybe why -or freaken strict asian parents)
Weight: guess how many Kks there are in a dozen?
Ciagarrettes: none
Clothing: baggy comfy pjs, nightgown, ugg boots

So on such an occasion, i put to you all these questions: (perhaps hoping too for some sister-suppotive answers)

Is it a considered issue for you before you approach/flirt with a potential someone?

Is thin BETTER attractiveness-wise? Come on, be honest.

If youre in a relationship, do you comment on your partner's weight? whether s/he be thin or not? If so, has it erupted in a catastrophic-relationship breakup? Why did you do it in the first place punk?

Guys>>> have you ever answered with: yes youre hips/bum do look big in that dress? for shame...;)

Bestow away... (cos my tv is broken and i wanted to watch the MTV awards :( )

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i'm guessing you're female. So, show us your picture and BoS will comfort you

Edit: and no sane guy would say yes to that question if they wanted to "get some"

Last edited:

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Jago said:
i'm guessing you're female. So, show us your picture and BoS will comfort you

Edit: and no sane guy would say yes to that question if they wanted to "get some"
hehe lets not go there for the sake of sight, i dont have a scanner anyway...

teh winnar!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!
I.
THERRE ONCE WAS A GILR NAMED VEANZ
SHE PSOTED ABOUT UNFURFILLED DREAMS
SHE MAED HER OWN THREAD
CAUSE HER LOVE LIFE IS DEAD
I DON'T CARE HAHAH

IL'L GET KEATS TO PROOF READ AND MAKE IT MORE ELOQUENTCE LATER

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
THATS NOT A PROPER LIMERICK

finish the last line
i recommend the use of the word 'beans'

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
teh winnar! said:
I.
SHE MAED HER OWN THREAD
I DON'T CARE HAHAH

at least i can spell and dont rely on dead poets to spellcheck my work...ha!

and i would steer clear from girls at home on a friday night with Kks too :vcross:

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
teh winnar! said:
I.
SHE MAED HER OWN THREAD
I DON'T CARE HAHAH

actually last line of your poem could read:

and now shes got all the krispey kremes

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
well you can have KKs all you want, just have wild animalistic sex everynight and you'll shed those pounds quick smart

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i think i've had just about enough 'weighty issues' for today *groans* :rolleyes:

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
teh winnar! said:
TOO MUCH PIZZA AND NOT ENUOGH SLUT?
teh winnar: the stick up your arse if obviously very crooked

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
but all i can say is it peeves me off when guys have close to barbie doll expectations for girls, i guess they should get fucked if they think all girls can look like that
but i reckon when it comes down to the basic core for the guy, thats the truth of it

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
hahahha! nah not my own weighty probs

i had a few arguments today with people about weight and shit, i ccf to get into it now, but all i can say is it peeves me off when guys have close to barbie doll expectations for girls, i guess they should get fucked if they think all girls can look like that
But can you seriously blame us? Look at most american sitcom, some fat (possibly funny) guy is married to a hot blonde woman with an hourglass figure. Look at any magazine and you see Carmen Electra, Lindsay Lohan and Anna Kournikova (mmm kournikova...*drools*) and you don't expect our standards and expectations to increase?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Jago said:
But can you seriously blame us? Look at most american sitcom, some fat (possibly funny) guy is married to a hot blonde woman with an hourglass figure. Look at any magazine and you see Carmen Electra, Lindsay Lohan and Anna Kournikova (mmm kournikova...*drools*) and you don't expect our standards and expectations to increase?
ofcourse i dont blame guys for desiring those physical qualities in their dream women or whatever, but to think that average every day girls should be in the size 6-8 range and anything above to be 'overweight' is kinda ridiculous

well thats my opinion

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
expectations suck ass.. no wonder there are so many depressed girls out there thinking their too fat.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
If I had a boyfriend who wanted me to lose weight for any reason other than my health I would ditch him straight away! Personally I believe in loving someone for who they are and not for their weight or how many KKs they eat. Mmmm.. krispy kremes...
Veanz as long as you can be happy with yourself the way you are then all is good. Don't judge yourself on appearance, and chances are anyone who is worth the trouble of being friends with won't judge you on it either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)