Were your examiners cool? (1 Viewer)

LOOMESY

HSC
beksta21 said:
Yeah, one of them saw me staring off into space, as I normally do when I'm thinking during my exams.
She stands up and walks over, whispers "Do you want a break?"
Me - "No thanks".
Her - "Well you just let me know, it's no problem you know".
Me - "Ok".

They really don't know how to whisper either.
exact same thing happened to me
except she yelled it across the room

like.. i want to think for two seconds? come on leave me alone

henry08

HSC
N/A
We had like 20+ supervisors. Most were older people in there 60's, but there were about 4 in their 30's.

They seemed pretty cool in geenral. We had to provide entry to get in and she scrutinised me pretty hard lol.

I chatted to the lady who signed the blue form for about 5 minutes and she was real nice.

Lebstr

HSC
yeh examiners were cool. nothing like wt our teachers made it seem. there like u look left or rightt they give u zero

jessitastic

HSC
no. they were annoying. this fat old lady kept squeezing behind me and it pushed my chair a few times and the girl behind me's table.
a lot of them made coffee and sat outside. you could smell it.

Cerry

HSC
We had 3, and they were pretty good. Old dude who I hated when we did SC has improved greatly.
There was a freddo frog on each desk when we came in, which we're pretty sure were courtesy of the head supervisor, because she was telling us that they were there cause in time of stress, one sometimes needs some extra calories. She's pretty awesome (even though I'm pretty sure she's married to the dick that taught me in year 6).

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
last year before our art examine he scared the crap out of everyone syaing "oh so whos artwork was it that was damaged" we were all like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG whats happened oh shit oh shit" we sat the exam and our teacher came down and collected 4 of us, whos work had been damaged by vermine/rats, licking the paint off some, eating one girls artwork, shitting all over mine and scratching the painting of some girl" so we had to fill out all th misadventure forms.

that was weak telling us that just before we had to sit the examine. Apart from that incidence they were really nice old people.

tau281290

HSC
Just.Snaz said:
LOL our examiner began to go bright pink in frustration when people couldn't understand what the box for Focus (section III only) was for.. was freaking hilarious.. we were all dying
ooooo shit i forgot to fill in that box....

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
Ours were ok. Luckily the head lady didn't walk around too much she made all the tables shake in SC.......

jtran

HSC
We had 3 examiners and less than 100 students, how is it the girl sitting at the back waving her hand for extra bklets whilst she was on her last paragraph isnt noticed? however a person sitting in the same row beside her column is noticed for the same pupose at the same time. She waves for approx. 2 minutes, gives up & runs to the stage to get her own bklet. Yes, the examiners were great until the last 40 mins. Thank you for wasting my precious time as I look anxiously at ur lovely backs.

Younis

HSC
omg mine were old and fat too lol.. except for one. that was REALLY OLD but thin. skeleton like.

and they were okay some where cool.

a guy got caught with a phone in his pokect and they just took it from him. they didnt like expell his paper or anything :ninja:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
mine were old and cute, really encouraging and crossed their fingers for us at 9.20, lol

our head supervisor was an ex-english teacher at my school, she retired like 2 years ago and was most of our english teacher at some stage 7-10, so she was really encouraging and pumped us up, went through everything slow and shit.

nice people over all.

HSC
A couple of my supervisors are a bit inexperienced, for want of a better word. One of them went through my business paper several times looking for my MC sheet and in the end I had to get it for her. Another was checking my IT paper and was like "this is my first time". She went through it and was like, "ok, you can go" and was walking away. I had to tell her that she had to sign the blue form. She was just like, "Oh... yes".

henry08

HSC
N/A
Just.Snaz said:
LOL our examiner began to go bright pink in frustration when people couldn't understand what the box for Focus (section III only) was for.. was freaking hilarious.. we were all dying
Lol what were we supposed to put in that box? I think I wrote the question umber in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)