Werid ass dreams haha (1 Viewer)

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
Ok so anyone else having weird dreams before their hsc exams. B4 english i had one that i left 2 essays blank, and before legal last night i had one that i walked out of the legal test and eveyone was like GO BACK you have your maths test now??, and i ended up missing my maths test (my fav subject) and i had to speak to the head teacher and all she could do was wave the test paper in fornt of my face ... werid but is scared shits out of me haha

Dreams guys?? post.

laurennn91

HSC
yepp, i had a dream that i got caught cheating. it was like i was handing an exam in after i had finished it but i had all the parts from another exam i had done like a week before. and all the examiners just started yelling "cheater!" and then all these little year 10 kids ran into the exam room and started yelling it too, until i burst into tears.

safe to say i will be scarred for life.

Just.Snaz

HSC
Lol. I have weird dreams but nothing to do with school. Few nights ago I dreamt that the guys in my class were terrorists and hurt this baby, and I was a journalist and interviewing a witness. Did not like it.

Then I had another dream where my mum deleted all my music off my computer and I woke up depressed and angry.

Completely weird.

lawrence.h

HSC
about two weeks before English, I thought I had plenty of time so I was kinda relaxing, then one night I had a dream where I was waking up the morning of the paper 1 exam, and I was so scared because I hadn't written any practice essays or done a story or gone over journeys (after forgetting because of only doing modules since end of last year).
Then I woke up.

It's funny because, I never ever have nightmares. That was pretty much my first one, and...no it didn't make me study lol. Even though I was really worried in my dream.

adnan91

HSC
I think i dreamt of opening my uai letter and reading 94.9 and then running around the house screaming 94 94 94 then jumping on my dad. Something along those lines

Zeestylez

HSC
well this isnt uai or subject related, but my bestfriend decides to have a dream lastnight that me and her were at skool and this latino guy ( apparently the one from veronica mars) STABBED me , and i was bleeding to death and she took out her stiletoes and chuckd it at the guy which stabbed him? :s

anyway so apparently i get saved and she goes home.. then 10mins later i come in the car and say lisa lets go to school

weird muuuuuch

Kew

HSC
I had a dream before maths (my friend & I despise it, always sit in class together), which involved her coming around to my house at 6am in the morning to study (?), then when it was time to leave she decided to stay back & not do the exam saying "I'm not going anymore. Bye."

..then i woke up.
yeah.

Disco Dinosaurs

HSC
Well this wasn't really a dream, but when I was extremely tired one night jsut before exams I decided that it was very important that to succeed in the hsc, I must learn the Pokérap off by heart, and begun to listen to it repeatedly on my ipod.

Cerry

HSC
I dreamt that I went into my Extension English exam, and ended up being told I was doing the ancient history (which I don't even do) paper instead. I was given my writing booklets in plastic bag thingies, like they use to package magazines and stuff sometimes, and instead of taking them out, I just wrote on the plastic, and the writing somehow magically transferred onto the books. And everyone kept on talking, no matter how many times they were told to shut up...it seemed a lot weirder at the time, so I'm thinking maybe I've forgotten about a few things.

danz90

HSC
I haven't been having HSC-related dreams, but I'm sure the HSC is making me have wacky dreams. Last night I dreamt about this indian or asian guy in a wheelchair that came into my backyard stealing oranges/lemons from my citrus tree, and I was telling him off. LOL go figure

Azreil

HSC
Disco Dinosaurs said:
Well this wasn't really a dream, but when I was extremely tired one night jsut before exams I decided that it was very important that to succeed in the hsc, I must learn the Pokérap off by heart, and begun to listen to it repeatedly on my ipod.
That's just you dear, not the HSC :p

nrs1990

HSC
I've dreamt about failing Modern a few times... Annoying, since it's my best subject.

Once when I'd been studying maths during the day, there was a question that I couldn't answer. Somehow I figured out how to do it in the middle of the night.

I hate how study kills my ability to get a good night's sleep. Another reason to look forward to when the HSC is over...

:::a:::

Un******
HSC
adnan91 said:
I think i dreamt of opening my uai letter and reading 94.9 and then running around the house screaming 94 94 94 then jumping on my dad. Something along those lines
crush his chest!

:::a:::

Un******
HSC
Disco Dinosaurs said:
trolLololololol:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

sparkerasp

HSC
It's quite funny actually. Before English paper 1 I dreamed that I was actually the main character in my creative writing. It felt quite weird.

But before the paper 2 exam, I dreamt that I was going around my school with a can of Mortein finding and killing all the cockroaches and spiders :rolleyes:.

H

hilaryv

i don't usually remember my dreams but before the italian cont. exam i kept dreaming that I would walk in and they would have given us the Croation exam. I don't know why, but the language never changed!!! It was always croation.

fortunately i sat the italian exam, but my class got a kick out of my story though, which I suppose is good!:rolleyes:

tau281290

HSC
You guys are waaaaay to stressed about the HSC. I have yet to dream about the HSC =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)