What about ANU? (1 Viewer)

Dedalia

HSC
N/A
hi...
no I'm not talking about India and not about all Italy but only about my University...which is the biggest and "the best" but really bedly organized!!!
I already saw the difference between the 2 organizations and I can't wait to start university at ANU and I really hope to get a place in the campus....It must be amazing!!!!

Dedalia

HSC
N/A
uff...I'm having problems with the payment and I really don't know why!!!!!!!!!
I just gave all credit cards numbers I have...mothers, fathers, mine....my cats....
hope this time will work....
I need time to get the visa and the australian embassy is open to visa from monday to friday 9 to 11....don't they work to hard????????
UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!it seems everything's complicated. I wanted to do the payment with creditcard because I thought it was faster than with other methods....BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry...just disappointed, hopefully Ieverything will be ok within today...
the admissions office girl who's taking care of my application is being very very kind!!!!I'm torturing her by calling and calling again!!!!!!!!!!!!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
neo_o said:
To arts subjects besides philosophy, IR, politics and maybe languages. I haven't heard of any funding cuts to other subjects.
OK. I am sorry for generalising.

a lot of staff are on leave at the moment...:/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)