What are conflicting perspectives? (1 Viewer)

magoshitsjosh

HSC
I'm being serious. I actually do not know what conflicting perspectives are. Would it be like how, in Julius Caesar, Brutus conspires against Caesar for the good of Rome, whereas the other conspirators do it out of jealousy?

My core homework is due tomorrow, and I have no idea what my two related texts are even going to be. Looking around the threads, some things that stick out to me are The Breakfast Club, United 93, and Julian Assange. I have a fairly good idea of what these are about, but I fail to see the conflicting perspectives.

Can anyone help me out here?

anubhav

HSC
Conflicting perspectives is just as it sounds, opinions that differ from each other. e.g. some thinking of terrorists as villains, yet some people viewing them as freedom fighters e.g. Nelson Mandela

Lucas_

HSC
I love have OP has a taget of 86+ in advanced english ... gl mate

CommunityFan

HSC
I'm being serious. I actually do not know what conflicting perspectives are. Would it be like how, in Julius Caesar, Brutus conspires against Caesar for the good of Rome, whereas the other conspirators do it out of jealousy?

My core homework is due tomorrow, and I have no idea what my two related texts are even going to be. Looking around the threads, some things that stick out to me are The Breakfast Club, United 93, and Julian Assange. I have a fairly good idea of what these are about, but I fail to see the conflicting perspectives.

Can anyone help me out here?
ok easy example would be like seeing a glass of half full and half empty, the optimist sees it as half full, the pessimist sees them as half empty

now, based on that concept, apply it to texts :D I use The terminal, through adversity of language barrier, a man "Viktor Navorski" become either an iconic hero in the airport or the irritation/nuisance to the custom borders in JFK, it also satires modern culture towards immigrants and arrival, how historically US (and Australia) was an acceptance and friendly towards them

theind1996

HSC
N/A
You just didn't see the relevance. OP wants to top 2 other writing based courses but doesn't know what conflicting perspectives is...
Give it a break - this thread was created 9 months ago.

If you can tell by his latest threads, he is on track for a B6 in Advanced English.

horny unicorn

HSC
You just didn't see the relevance. OP wants to top 2 other writing based courses but doesn't know what conflicting perspectives is...
no i saw what you were trying to say, obviously
i was just pointing out that you're an idiot

as someone who has actually completed the hsc
understanding in a poorly constructed english module =/= the same with history modules or anything else writing based

y u so dumb dumbie

jenslekman

HSC
no i saw what you were trying to say, obviously
i was just pointing out that you're an idiot

as someone who has actually completed the hsc
understanding in a poorly constructed english module =/= the same with history modules or anything else writing based

y u so dumb dumbie
+1

magoshitsjosh

HSC

LOOOL! Haters chill! Sorry, I posted this about 8-9 months ago, which is around the time we first started doing conflicting perspectives. I'm fine with it now. And thanks to the dude that legit tried to help me out! I know what it is now, but I appreciate the help/effort! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)