What are some funny teacher's comments you've recieved on an exam paper? (1 Viewer)

NickyFM

HSC
I did really badly in a business exam and the teacher wrote on it "you don't deserve full marks in this question but i'll get it to you anyway" and i was like huh.
Also on my music exam i had drawn a heart and the teacher circled it and wrote "Maybe you should spend less time drawing and more time on listening to the piece"
I guess you had to be there :p

yennie B

HSC
On a creative writing piece for AOS-- he wrote:

"Your writing is far from legible. A story is supposed to be engaging, but i'm FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR'S"

MrBoston

HSC
cannibal.horse said:
My legal teacher always got the shits with me for not doing homework but doing so well in exams:
"23/25. You're ranked 2nd. FOR NOW"
haha, I'm now ranked 1st :D

Ancient: "WOW! WOW! WOW! What more can be said! Congradulations Oliver this is excellent work. I particually enjoyed YOUR analysis of Briant. Well done!! 25++/25"
It couldn't have been that exciting :p

A pedantic english teacher: "Your handwriting is quite large and to the average HSC marker this may be deceptive. I have counted your words, only 900, this is not enough"
- 1028 MFer!
LOL!!!!!1!!one

Poad

HSC
On my AOS creative writing:

"This is confusing"

"This doesnt make sense"

Needless to say, it was not confusing and it did make sense. Thanks to that teacher I missed out on getting 100% in that exam. :uhoh:

Sonata

HSC
probably getting a "what?" in the response. Since i randomly added "So i heard u liek mudkipz" outta nowhere back in my prelim exams for physics. And yea i drew over scientists that was on paper eg. einstein, hertz etc lol

Mershaq

HSC
for some reason in a biology exam i wrote "frogs are single-celled organisms"

His reply was "Are you serious?"

I swear the teachers just like to get back at u for all the crap you give them

charlesdinio

HSC
In maths I did all the necessary working, but forgot to answer what the actual question was asking, I got the comment "ATFQ"

which I found out to mean Answer The F**king Question, ahah it was worth the lost marks.

frontin

HSC
I think it was maths and I made like a +/- error and there was a bunch of "hahahaha"s.

It was err.. eventful.

jordankuai22

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: What are some funny teacher's comments you've recieved on an exam paper?

tommykins said:
forgot which teacher, but in an exam i drew a straight line instead of a parabola.

teacher wrote "as you kids say it, "lol" "
an unusual win.

HSC
in a physics test last year a mate of mine who was doin physics at the time wrote at the end "epic fail" and she ticked it
almost more hilarious than her teaching abilities

frans101

HSC
iny my creative writing i always have my charecters die at the end for no apparent reason one of my teachers that market a few of my tasks asked to see me outside

she said "do you enjoy writing about people who die"

then recomended me to go see the counciler

i just laughed and went back inside

shakespear does it and he is one of the worlds greatest writer i do it and im an alleged physcopath

4unitfreak

HSC
One of the maths teachers is known to write YES!!!!!!! next to a hard question gaining full marks, and NO!!!!!!! next to stupid mistakes.

.deimonic

HSC
I got a NSA once for writing HAHAHA in one of my answers D:. Asshole teacher.

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
When I made a genuine attempt to answer a physics question I had no idea how to do, I got back...

"waffle waffle waffle waffle"

:hammer:

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: What are some funny teacher's comments you've recieved on an exam paper?

tommykins said:
forgot which teacher, but in an exam i drew a straight line instead of a parabola.

teacher wrote "as you kids say it, "lol" "
LOL.

tabbaa

HSC
For an english essay the teacher rite next to a quote. "This isn't an actual quote".

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Haha my mum's a teacher.
Anwyay like the year before last she had this year four class, and there was this kid in the class named Dane.
What does she write on his particularly good exposition?
"Great Dane"

Note ensuing complaints from the child's parents who assumed that my mother had called their son a dog.

Poad

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
Haha my mum's a teacher.
Anwyay like the year before last she had this year four class, and there was this kid in the class named Dane.
What does she write on his particularly good exposition?
"Great Dane"

Note ensuing complaints from the child's parents who assumed that my mother had called their son a dog.
Aha, thats hilarious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)