What are you recommendations for 2.0 or 2.1 speakers? (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I am tired of my laptop's poor quality sound and I need a sick set of 2.0 or 2.1 speakers.
I listen to Classical, Core, DnB, Fusion, Hip-Hop, Nu Skool, Pop, RnB, Rock, Techno so pretty much all frequencies across the audible spectrum are important.

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
Logitech Z-2300 Review - PC & Desktop Computers

Logitech Z-2300 - Price Comparison - Buy Cheap in Australia

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/231&cl=US,EN

i was gonna buy these but then i got my mates speakers, 2.1, Boston, very awesome for gaming and death metal but if i havnt used them in a few days then when i plug it in theres static for about 5 mins, but gets back to normal afterwards.

anyways, i was gonna buy these logitech ones, they look very awesome.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
The Z2300s are ok for the price, well they're $160 or so afaik, anymore and they're not worth getting.

What's your budget?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I recently bought a set of Logitech Z-4's for a new computer. They're pretty sexy and sound nice so far.

It really does depend on your budget though, you can get some cheap and dirty logitech's for <$30, but a decent pair will be closer to the $150 mark. Just keep in mind that if you get cheap speakers, you'll be no better off than you are now.

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
yeah.

i'd recommend the ones i mentioned earlier, around $160, but from the looks of it, very awesome and will last a long time.

And maybe check out the fluidtek store in carlingford, i went there in uni midsesh break with a friend, he was buying a graphics card, and they had a set of 5.1 speakers on special for that day only, $55, and they looked pretty good too.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
buy a set of used jbls or something then, for $100 new you ain't getting much.

aussie-boy

HSC
!!!!! I have the z2300s, they are really not that good
Bass is overwhelming (the sub is HUGE)
The connections in the amp in the sub are shit as well, so I dont get proper stereo without fiddling with the volume knob till it works... then i cant touch the volume anymore and have to change it with my computer

Synergie

HSC
For your budget, you can't go past the Logitech Logitech LS21, X-230, Logitech X-240. Ranging from $35 to $60 respectively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)