What attracts you?? In term of body (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
one dimple? wow u must look retarded haha

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
kym999 said:
a sweet guy with an awesome sense of humour! Nothing makes a girl feel better...

of course if your not interested in how she feels and want a quick root, hard abs and a big package does it for me!!!
Fucking slut.

kym999

HSC
Stevo. said:
Fucking slut.
Im guessing that you dont have either of the things i said, so you are chucking a little tantrum.

HAHA you are PATHETIC!!

Just cause you cant get any you cock head!!!

Last edited:

Bendent

HSC
Pace_T said:
one dimple? wow u must look retarded haha
are you often insecure about how you look?

whenever i come across your posts it's always about ugly this hot this.

it is funny that a lot of "retarded looking people" do dwell on this kind of stuff a lot.

i hope you are not one of them.

:/

Pace_T

HSC
Bendent said:
are you often insecure about how you look?

whenever i come across your posts it's always about ugly this hot this.

it is funny that a lot of "retarded looking people" do dwell on this kind of stuff a lot.

i hope you are not one of them.

:/
thanks for stalking me on bos. i really appreciate it
:santa:

rippedboi

HSC
I like girls that have adam apples, very large pecs, biceps as big as my quads, a back as wide as a ute and can lift the couch up while i look for the remote. Its a bonus if they are heavily induced on roids, have major facial hair, a rat tail, and eat at least 12 meals a day that may consist of an ox or yak. Definition of sexy!

rippedboi

HSC
Nah but seriously, basically i like to see a girl with cheeky eyes, looks good in jeans and a little bump on their stomach, not a 90 degree stomach or a keg. That kinda chick turns me on.... that would probably represent 80% chicks,no wonder im so fucken horny whenever im out.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
olol a little bump but not a 90 degree stomach/keg eh? :rofl:
I lol'd

:eek:

Pace_T

HSC
rippedboi said:
Nah but seriously, basically i like to see a girl with cheeky eyes, looks good in jeans and a little bump on their stomach, not a 90 degree stomach or a keg. That kinda chick turns me on.... that would probably represent 80% chicks,no wonder im so fucken horny whenever im out.
i think thats normal from what ive noticed. unless theyre really skinny or have no ass/boobs either. i dont find it unnattractive either. but the moment they wear something that shows some stomach skin i am immediately turned off .even if she is really pretty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)