What Case studies are you going to do? (1 Viewer)

Digi

HSC
N/A
Just wondering what other case studies everyone else is going to do?

I'm doing Qantas and Oroton....

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
I have done Qantas, Nike, Unilever, Nestle and heaps others in class. Just a bit of revision needed and I hope I can recall any of them depending on which one suit the best for the question.

nice

HSC
hey guys im doing qanats only is tht enoght to reach me in the high band, coz my teacher said wht he has seen by th emarkers is th top range bands answers always did more than 2 case studies but im not really sure

how bout if i can just go in to detail for qantas is tht fine??

bit lost here:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: help sigh*

Jezabel2411

HSC
i'm doing amcor but if it's got to do with employment relations then i'm doing quantas.

nitro.vo

HSC
regarding case studies, do we need one? Is it like a related text for english?

Coz i've got a heap of examples for little points, e.g each type of exporting, i have a different example for each one. Can i do that throughout my essay opr do i need to mainly focus on one business?

I've got a HSBC and harvy normal case studie booklet here but dont know them very well.

B35tY

HSC
mini-examples throughout it are fine, it doesn't need to be one business. Just make sure there's a decent amount of it there.

I've just got Billabong as well. It'll go into the resources section sometime after this exam, because IMO it's pretty comprehensive.

sarahbono

HSC
im doing Fosters...
i heard that if you do case study like qantas it is harder to get marks for it cause it is so overly used. Thats why my bus. teacher gave us Fosters cause not many people do it so the markers will be seeing something different for a change...
you can also bull shit (although not really advised) a bit more cause the markers wont have enough knowledge as qantas to mark you down for a wrong answer.....

Digi

HSC
N/A
Don't the case studies have to ben australian though?

babiisapphire

Tennis Fan
HSC
all my case studies are from the leading edge handouts

topic 1- billabong
topic 2- PBL
topic 3- CCA
topic 4- PBL
topic 5- billabong

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
We have a HSBC booklet that we're using, besides that I suppose I can use the Oroton Group case study in the textbook.

kaaleng

in a world of her own
HSC
For business management and change: I've chosen the ASX. Something different than the usual Coles Myer, Woolworths, Fairfax, etc.; has undergone major change and restructuring since its merger with SFE in June '06.

Haven't had the time to figure out case studies for the other topics.

Last edited:

alex176

HSC
i'm currently working on one for OrotonGroup...but i've also done Coca Cola Amatil.. If anyone has any hints for OrotonGroup i'll be greatful....i have some info my teacher gave me, but i don't want mine to sounds just like everyone else's..
Alex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)