What did everyone's teachers give them for thier BOW??? (1 Viewer)

frazzle

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Our school didn't mark ours!! :(
damn! you would have got 50 for sure!

i'm so confident that yours will be in artexpress =)

^___ShabS___^

i got 35/50 ... pretty happy with it ..(i guess) considering the entire BOW was done in one weekend!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I got 71%, wonder why I got a percent....
Highest was 88%... and i'm sitting on 8th place. My school tends to mark hard, but it's depressing.... considering I've had straight A's until now!!!
Has anyone added up all the internal stuff for art???

Not counting the BOW = 91%
Counting the BOW plus VAPD = 81%

WHAT A SLIDE!!!
*cries*
At least my ranking is good... 8th out of 55...

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
42/50 for BOD
that was also before i added another major piece to my sculptural work
so hopefully it gives me more marks in the hsc
i also went pretty good in the essays and in class assesments ranging from 15/20 to 19/20

drunkenmonkey13

i got 26/30. the second highest in our class. my rank overall was 3rd so im really happy with that. except our teacher forgot to give the teachers comments to us.
how do you think you will go with the actual HSC marking? who thinks that they will get into ArtExpress??

qwertyqaz

My Crappy Artwork

I go to a small school which is an advantage in some ways because im not at all artistic and i got 17/20 for my BOW. I dont doubt myself that i didnt try hard in my art making its just that it is really crappy and i still topped the class. lol

_kc

HSC
N/A
I got 46/50. I'm content with that, considering I wasn't even near finished when it was due for final marking. Some guy for 50/50 for his drawings, they were so damn amazing.

_kc

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Isn't that kinda unrealistic tho.. unless they really think he'll get 100 in his hsc?
I think he's got a pretty good chance. They were massive and just.. Whoa.

Jopet

Old Fart
HSC
I got 49/50. Not bad considering I did it in less than a week before due and all the the day it was due.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i got 46/50 which i was OK with i spose i should have been happier. but every1's marks in our class were above 40 which hasnt happened before at our skool i dont think... i didnt know if they marked kindly or if they all deserved that... the 3 that got 49/50- highest mark, totally deserved it. but one of the chix who got 42 should hav been beaten by the chic who got 40. haha anyways. i dont hav any pix of my work or id post it on here... progres ones r in my diary, but i didnt take any on mad night when they were on display cos this other lady was gonna... the photographer. anyways she sucks andi never got my pix!!! really mad cos i cant re-set it up jst for photo's, it has to b glued to the wall in diff places and weighs too much and is way too much of a hassle if i ever wanted 2 jst get a photo of it.
anyway, r u guys totally OVER ur BOWS? i totally am. i dont want to see it again after tuesday when the external markers get it.
beccaxx

Charon.

HSC
N/A
I got 42/50. Its fairly good. Especially because I didnt like it that much. Im glad I dun have 2 worry about the BOW any more

i got 43\50 - pretty damn good considering it was a heap of shit!! digital media just doesn't look the same when you have to print it small :( stupid wauchope hehe oh well hope the hsc marker like it on tuesday

INNER CHILD::

how do you have 55 art studenst thats crazy we had like 6 in our class!!! ha ha ha ha ...stupid wauchope

:)

Serg01

I managed to get 41/50 (A) and that was the third highest in the class. Our teacher said she marked brutally so thats good, in a way. I picked up Art in year 11 so I had no prior knowledge of colour and so forth. SO i was rpund in myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)