What did u Year 12ers use in Year 11 eh? (1 Viewer)

3Lachlan2

HSC
Suggestions for good textbooks and study guides for prelim geography and society and culture? what did u use at home/school that worked best? thanks

msY

HSC
Suggestions for good textbooks and study guides for prelim geography and society and culture? what did u use at home/school that worked best? thanks
I havent completed the course but i have done prelim physics and mathematics and i can tell you that (at least for physics) the preliminary excel book was amazing! Basically these excel books take the syllabus and write each chapter that basically hits each point on the syllabus!!! It really helped!

wrecking

derp.
HSC
for geography, i used global interactions 1: preliminary course second edition by kleeman. oh and with the skills, cambridge's skills in australian geography is pretty good.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
imo, no point buying a textbook in yr 11, Just use notes from teacher, or buy excel or something, but do get on in year 12.

Last edited:

3Lachlan2

HSC
for geography, i used global interactions 1: preliminary course second edition by kleeman. oh and with the skills, cambridge's skills in australian geography is pretty good.
i use global interactions 1 in class -its good. but what about any others? and is it worth getting skills in australian geography for home study? considering senior geography is global, how relevent is it?

allira92

HSC
society and culture we use heinmann or however you spell it... but it depends on what optional units you do cause 9 times out of 10, the textbook wont have what your doing same with study guides

K

Kozak92

The arts of truanting textbook was good and bludge study guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)