What did you just buy NOW thread? (2 Viewers)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
*AnT* said:
good job on the tiffany pick-up....let's hope they are genuine....
mm doubt it.

tiffanys necklace and bracelet - AU$17
a cute silver ring AU$2
pearl earrings AU$0 - free
pearl necklace and pearl bracelet AU$14
a cute little paul frank metal watch thing AU$6
a white wrist watch AU$8
two burberry pull-along bag thingos AU$35
three chloe handbags (one beige/caramel in colour AU$90, one chocolate in colour AU$36 and one deep blue in colour AU$52),
a black chanel bag with the white c's AU$60 with matching wallet $AU33
coco mademoiselle by chanel (100mL from dutyfree au) AU$160
jack daniels and midori (each 1L from dutyfree au) um dont remember
five ralph lauren polos and one burberry polo AU$51
a white winnie the pooh tee (from dineyland hk) AU$27
and dvds (the devil wears prada, nacho libre, v for vendetta, pirates of the carribean 2, jsut my luck, etc) AU$2 ea
and only a few box sets (like series. ie house m.d., frasier, black adder and special victims unit) each different price. AU$2 per disc.
i also got presents. several silk ties (like about 3 each for both my brothers and my dad - different prices. cheaper ties for my brothers about AU$3 ea and for my dad AU$7 ea), bags AU$3 ea, silk scarves AU$4 ea and so on and so forth.

Totalling AU$704 (approx)

I think it may have been less considering I used the conversion rate AU1:HK5.5 when the lowest I transferred it at was AU1:HK5.6 and the highest being AU1:HK5.8

I did also buy a tailor made suit but I'm not counting that cos mum is paying for that. Or the bags I bought for mum because I'm not paying her back for that. Alot of the presents I bought for other people mum is also paying me back for so really its not that much.

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
ya rkn this thread'll be packed full of pics and posts during christmas....i think it will....server down because of this thread....
just a thought

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
*AnT* said:
ya rkn this thread'll be packed full of pics and posts during christmas....i think it will....server down because of this thread....
just a thought
that's what photobucket and imageshack are for.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
went to a samples sale today at surry hills. had zimmermann, fleur wood, marnie skillings and heaps of current season stock for CHEAP! although it was hectic and really hot in there. and you just had to strip down and try your shit on in the middle of the clothes rack. i've never seen so much boob all at once

bought http://www.fleurwood.com/collection/apparel/fashion/lace-yoke-shift.html for $130
and something similar to this http://www.fleurwood.com/collection/apparel/fashion/anglaise-drs.html with a far less ugly neck. instead its like lower cut v-neck with black satin on the edges and black satin straps - $180

theyre so fucking pretty :eek:

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
denim shorts
black babydoll dress
cream weird spot scoop neck tee
grey and navy striped scoop neck tee with these weird gathering bits at the sleeves

total: $108

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
went to a samples sale today at surry hills. had zimmermann, fleur wood, marnie skillings and heaps of current season stock for CHEAP! although it was hectic and really hot in there. and you just had to strip down and try your shit on in the middle of the clothes rack. i've never seen so much boob all at once

bought http://www.fleurwood.com/collection/apparel/fashion/lace-yoke-shift.html for $130
and something similar to this http://www.fleurwood.com/collection/apparel/fashion/anglaise-drs.html with a far less ugly neck. instead its like lower cut v-neck with black satin on the edges and black satin straps - $180

Ohhhh i was on my way to that this morning but felt sick and ran to find a toilet so i could vomit. Then, i couldnt be fucked to go cos i knew there would be so many crazy people at the sale, and i wasnt feeling too well so went to oxford st and crown st for some other relaxed shopping. Please dont tell me it was mostly current and really nice stuff cos ill hate myself.

I got-
- a cute tee from Quick Brown Fox, with a bird cage print on it and leaves and short frilly sleeves
- Rodeo Show tuxedo skirt on layby, looks soooooo much like Alice Mccall's tux persian skirt. Cept way shitter quality, and oh so cuttttte and cheaper than the AM $398 price tag <3
- Mor Sorbet perfume <3333333333333 i just want to eat myself.
- Mor Sorbet lip balm and Mor Marshmallow lip balm. " <3
- Blue print Something Else leggings from Capital L

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
kimi said:
Ohhhh i was on my way to that this morning but felt sick and ran to find a toilet so i could vomit. Then, i couldnt be fucked to go cos i knew there would be so many crazy people at the sale, and i wasnt feeling too well so went to oxford st and crown st for some other relaxed shopping. Please dont tell me it was mostly current and really nice stuff cos ill hate myself.

I got-
- a cute tee from Quick Brown Fox, with a bird cage print on it and leaves and short frilly sleeves
- Rodeo Show tuxedo skirt on layby, looks soooooo much like Alice Mccall's tux persian skirt. Cept way shitter quality, and oh so cuttttte and cheaper than the AM $398 price tag <3
- Mor Sorbet perfume <3333333333333 i just want to eat myself.
- Mor Sorbet lip balm and Mor Marshmallow lip balm. " <3
- Blue print Something Else leggings from Capital L
it was all shitcore.
:)
but it was prob best not to have gone if you were feeling ill. it was so fucking stuffy and hot and gross.
oh oh oh ive heard about those ripoff tuxedo skirts. how much?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
- 1 black and 1 white shirt from yd : $70ea
- pair of dark beige trousers which are so lightweight it feels like i'm not even wearing them (also from yd) : $90
- pair of lowrise dark jeans (once again, from yd) $100
- a boxed-set of 3 hardcover books by frank McCourt (including angela's ashes, 'Tis, and teacher man) from Angus and Robertson : $45

All up i spent $375 tonight.

I absolutely LOVE yd though. i started shopping there about 3 months ago and i've been there 3 times since and left with a heap of clothes that fit PERFECTLY. everything i try on there just feel sooooooooooo comfortable and smart.
*sigh*
about 1/4 of my wardrobe is yd currently.

vintage.love

HSC
N/A
melimoo said:

wowwww they're soooo pretty i love em! <3 omg i should've gone!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
just bought this arvo:

samurai champloo vol 4 for my friend's bday
a pink top with little buttons on the shoulders, just on a whim

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Oh i forgot, a few days ago i bought a State of Georgia dress, its really short like a mini dress thats green and black and white, very retro printy with detachable cap sleeves and black buttons down the front.

Skeeta

HSC
Sachi handbag

its oh-so-sexy

and a new nose stud.. its so TINY! <3

wolvemistress

HSC
Two dresses.
One Cream and kinda baby doll.
The other black and white with a swirl pattern - halter neck.

All together cost $100

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)