what do i do? (1 Viewer)

bodylights

HSC
hey guys!

i just wanted some advice.

I have a history with this guy. We have been friends for a while and i'm friends with his friends, and for a while about 4 months ago we became very close and he told me he liked me and everything, and we talked on the phone and stuff. We never went out but, we hooked up at every party, and it became a source of many jokes for our friends, and that was what drove us apart we really hated how everyone went on about it.

Recently we have still been hooking up and we have slept together a couple of times. I still really like him and he knows that i do. I thought he was a really nice guy and we are great friends, and he is always polite and sweet to me and looks after me and stuff.

Last night, me and a couple of our friends (because we are from the same social group) were drinking and he wasnt there. and then one of them told me that this guy never liked me at all and never wanted to go out with me like he said. and then he told me that he just does stuff with me when he cant find someone who was hot to hook up with, and basically that he was just doing stuff and sleeping with me because he thought he could.

I just dont no what to do, its such a contrast to what he treats me like. it made me so upset to hear that. Its not just because i like him still or anything, its the fact that we are friends and he still did that to me and thinks that. no one deserves to be treated like that.

do i confront him about it? how do i get over this guy?

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i think it would be hard to get over him, without asking him about it first...

i would ask him...IF he said, and WHY he said it, and then its up to you from there, if u believe him etc...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
sped_kid01 said:
i think it would be hard to get over him, without asking him about it first...

i would ask him...IF he said, and WHY he said it, and then its up to you from there, if u believe him etc...
He's not going to say 'yeah I was just using you for sex', he is going to lie about it so that he can continue using her for sex.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
who knows...

why did you guys never go out? was it ever discussed? or did you both just enjoy 'using' each other?

bodylights

HSC
he did ask me if i wanted to go out to the movies or something when we both got back from our schoolies holidays. when we got back tho, we kinda just took off from where we were before but never really addressed that. He used to call me all the time on the phone and we would talk for hours, and when i got pissed he would always look after me, and make sure i was allright and stuff.

I just dont no if all of that was an act or what? But it was one of his closest friends that told me this stuff, and i no that he woldnt lie to me about this stuff.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
maybe his friend wants you so he is telling lies about your guy

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
you should go bac to the person who told you that he was using you, and ask him/her if its true, and to tell you how they know etc etc, so that you can rule out the story being fake.

it'd be bad if you asked the guy and he got cut when it wasnt true

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
either

slap his friend for tellin bs..,

or is he was using u, tell everyone hes got stds and a real small.... (rhymes with stick ;))

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
yeah I think first and foremost you tell him about the situation... hear it out of the horses mouth first before making a judgment. You can tell if he's lying or not, and if that doesnt work ask why the other guy would lie??? He has to tell u... if u are being used, you kind have let him sleep with you and stuff so it's not as tho ur a victim here anyway

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
It sounds like he is using you, you're just his pleasure/love/cuddle bitch/object and uses you to make up for all the love, affection that he is missing in his life.

You seem like you are pretty close to him etc, but then ask yourself the question, why doesn't he want to go out with you?

Well theres only one way to find out anyway.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
was the friend that told you jealous? too drunk to know what they were saying? a bser?

disco

HSC
bodylights said:
Last night, me and a couple of our friends (because we are from the same social group) were drinking and he wasnt there. and then one of them told me that this guy never liked me at all and never wanted to go out with me like he said. and then he told me that he just does stuff with me when he cant find someone who was hot to hook up with, and basically that he was just doing stuff and sleeping with me because he thought he could
maybe ur friend just had a bit too much to drink and was just saying stupid things, bcoz he probably likes u and is jealous coz you're wit someone else?? (assuming that he's a guy)

HSC
bodylights said:
hey guys!

i just wanted some advice.

I have a history with this guy. We have been friends for a while and i'm friends with his friends, and for a while about 4 months ago we became very close and he told me he liked me and everything, and we talked on the phone and stuff. We never went out but, we hooked up at every party, and it became a source of many jokes for our friends, and that was what drove us apart we really hated how everyone went on about it.

Recently we have still been hooking up and we have slept together a couple of times. I still really like him and he knows that i do. I thought he was a really nice guy and we are great friends, and he is always polite and sweet to me and looks after me and stuff.

Last night, me and a couple of our friends (because we are from the same social group) were drinking and he wasnt there. and then one of them told me that this guy never liked me at all and never wanted to go out with me like he said. and then he told me that he just does stuff with me when he cant find someone who was hot to hook up with, and basically that he was just doing stuff and sleeping with me because he thought he could.

I just dont no what to do, its such a contrast to what he treats me like. it made me so upset to hear that. Its not just because i like him still or anything, its the fact that we are friends and he still did that to me and thinks that. no one deserves to be treated like that.

do i confront him about it? how do i get over this guy?

Stay away from that fag you're better than him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)