what do reckon my uai will be from my assessments only... (1 Viewer)

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
so far im screwing big time.... though only wanna get into UWS lol i need 60uai reckon i can get with this kinda of marks....
english 45% rank83/130
maths 2unit 70% rank 40/83
maths 3unit i think around 40% 60/66
modern history 50% 60/70
ext history 25% 29/29 lOl.....
physics 78% 28/71

i think around 40-60% of assessments to go.....reckon if i could increase some of em by 10-25% the really crap ones i could get 60+uai.....

HSC
sorry but i don't like your chances at this stage to be quite honest

2u maths, physics are good, keep that up!

3u maths...not great but if you're going for 60 uai you can probably get away with a mark like that (due to massive scalage). in saying that, at least aim to pass every exam and you should be ok with that one.

hist ext you're lucky you can rely on a major work to pull up your marks, you will need to go very well in this. meanwhile work as hard as you towards the trials, that will be the best indicator of how you will go in the hsc.

modern and english you will need massive improvement on, a lot more than what you might think. talking 20% improvement minimum (generous).

good luck!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
watatank said:
sorry but i don't like your chances at this stage to be quite honest

2u maths, physics are good, keep that up!

3u maths...not great but if you're going for 60 uai you can probably get away with a mark like that (due to massive scalage). in saying that, at least aim to pass every exam and you should be ok with that one.

hist ext you're lucky you can rely on a major work to pull up your marks, you will need to go very well in this. meanwhile work as hard as you towards the trials, that will be the best indicator of how you will go in the hsc.

modern and english you will need massive improvement on, a lot more than what you might think. talking 20% improvement minimum (generous).

good luck!
Exphate is right - there is insufficient information to put forward any sort of prediction. He could be in the states worst school and with those ranks at this point of time he may get nothing...or he may be at one of the states higher ranking schools and easily get a 60.

My advice: Chances are that you don't go to the highest ranking school in the state so if you want that 60UAI you're going to need to improve a lot so be prepared to work hard!
You need to lift your internal ranks as much as you can right now (through great assessment tasks/trial exams) and then for the HSC exams study your ass off.

As long as you put in the effort and don't give up you should be able to reach your goal.

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
yo thx 4 your help and all i realise that your doing electrical engineer or something how is it like cause i was considering going on the lines of that going into uws and doing electrical engineer because of the lower uai of only 60 while the other universitiys were asking for a 85.... i was planning to go into uws and transfer later on in the year since its pretty far and the environment aint that great.
but im sorta doubting myself ill even get into uni at the current state im in and i aint trying any harder i just killed my history exam in hope to get my rankings higher but because i was away on the test dayand did it on the next day without no doctor certificate im gettig zero which practically is a killer to me.....

is there like another way of following the engineering path through other ways.
am i like able to go to tafe and do some electrical engineer course then ill go to uni to finish it off and get my deploma there or soemthinng
or
do i have go to tafe and re study my hsc sorta and get into uni and study engineering from scratch...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)