What do u do if ur friend cheats? (1 Viewer)

ForbiddenND

HSC
lol why would you want to dob them in cause later on if you really badly need to cheat then you have leverage against anyone who wants to dob you in :p + you don't lose freinds...

HSC
how do u noe ur frend cheated?

wat proof do u have?

this is what the teachers will ask you when you accuse ur frend.

if ur frend can say "I DIDNT CHEAT!" and you can't prove they did, then you lose a friend, and gain nothing.

if ur gonna accuse dem of cheatin, at least make sure you have proof that you can show to the teachers.
unless you just yell out "he's cheating and point at him during the exam"
then there's no place to hide whatever..

i mean..havent we all cheated at least once?

there was an electromagnetic spectrum chart on the wall beside me..and
there were two questions on the waves..
is that cheating?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
unless you just yell out "he's cheating and point at him during the exam"
then there's no place to hide whatever..

i mean..havent we all cheated at least once?

there was an electromagnetic spectrum chart on the wall beside me..and
there were two questions on the waves..
is that cheating?
lol

Nah not your fault, teachers fault for leaving the chart up there hahahaha, anyway I'm sure everyone couldve looked at it so everyone had the advantage.

hmm... I did that for a science test back in year 9 too LOL

Milto

HSC
Tough situation....I'd tell em to get f****d then spread it around, so then they will at least realise that what they did was wrong n they shouldn't have done it....I don't think you will need proof to stop them from doing it again lol

tinamuffins

HSC
What the eff why would u tell the teacher what are they going to do about it:l
I think u should talk to your friend, the one who's cheating and try to talk them out of doing it and to let them tell their partner about it as well
Cheating sucks

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Total ouch.

D= She's beating me in 4u flat out!
Awwww.

BTW so what if the rest of your cohort suddenly hate you because you're a "snitch"? I'd tell the teacher ASAP and my friends would agree with me on principle. Anyone else who disagrees isn't and doesn't deserve to be my friend.

I know my teachers, they'd investigate it and if there's another witness/proof of my "friend" cheating, then they'd get a 0. And yeah, this exact thing has happened in past years at my school.

edsterdee

HSC
This is a particularly sticky situation. Athough, I suppose it comes down to what you care about more, your schooling? Or your friendship?

Personally I would choose friendship, mainly because snitches get stitches. Also because I'm failing miserably at school :).

Tumnus

HSC
i had the same dilema
this kid one of my subjects didn't realise :)confused:) an assessment was due (at 9 o'clock) so he wrote the whole thing quikly and handed it in about an hour late. still got marks - and not bad ones at that. (though i don't know for sure - teacher may have taken them away caus i think it was pretty known among the students what he'd done)

CHEATERS MAKE ME ANGRY!:burn::burn::burn:

yer8899

HSC
This is a particularly sticky situation. Athough, I suppose it comes down to what you care about more, your schooling? Or your friendship?

Personally I would choose friendship, mainly because snitches get stitches. Also because I'm failing miserably at school :).

Miss Code

HSC
i had the same dilema
this kid one of my subjects didn't realise :)confused:) an assessment was due (at 9 o'clock) so he wrote the whole thing quikly and handed it in about an hour late. still got marks - and not bad ones at that. (though i don't know for sure - teacher may have taken them away caus i think it was pretty known among the students what he'd done)

CHEATERS MAKE ME ANGRY!:burn::burn::burn:
A friend kinda did the same thing, She never liestened in class, I pretty much did her assessment (telling her how to do it, telling her how to fix it etc) and she got better marks! was SOOOO pissed off! and everyone knew it because I'm the kind of person to help anyone.. she knows she doesnt deserve it but at the end of the day her marks coming up will bring my scaling up anyways! still ranked better then her so oh well.. I couldnt hand in work that wasnt my own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)