The Nick

McBain
HSC
Exams are hard to guess, so I'll take a shot at overall too

HIST114 D into D (lol)
POL168 D/HD into HD
PHIL131 D/HD into HD
LAW101 P/CR into P

though i wouldn't be majorly disappointed with d's in the middle two, I'm not really a stressy kinda guy (sucks to be efs :))

iwannarock

HSC
damn some people here have high expectations.

we have some elite high class students here.

damn you all and your "dedication" to uni!

the dunces are a dying breed. my kind are slowly being killed off with harder and harder courses and higher and higher fail rates. :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:
damn some people here have high expectations.

we have some elite high class students here.

damn you all and your "dedication" to uni!

the dunces are a dying breed. my kind are slowly being killed off with harder and harder courses and higher and higher fail rates. :(
and those damn beeeeeeeersssssssssssss

*hopeful*

HSC
F F F F is wat im scared of gettin but i hope its Cr, Cr/P, Cr/D and F(well i dont hope for a F, its just wat im gonna get)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
everyone in first year have high expectations... just wait until they get to the end of second year lol... they'll think a pass is a fucking miracle lol

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:
Law 206 - P
Mus 203 - P
Mus 207 - P

it was funny, i should be failing law.......good ole zada though. for my first essay i got a pass.......and in the comments it actually said "you haven't really answered the question" lol. surely that's fail material hahahahha.

i'm screwed if i ever get someone other than zada or anne next year.
Well it's really really hard to fail a law subject, so I'm sure you'll be fine. Anne's quite a liberal marker...and Zada's a nice enough lady, but she totally jipped me for the 206 take home a couple years ago. Damn you Zada! *shakes fist*

iwannarock

HSC
GoodToGo said:
Well it's really really hard to fail a law subject, so I'm sure you'll be fine. Anne's quite a liberal marker...and Zada's a nice enough lady, but she totally jipped me for the 206 take home a couple years ago. Damn you Zada! *shakes fist*
i hope you're right. i'm expecting i wont be getting away with it in 4th and 5th year. i dunno maybe i will?

basically i work 2 days a semester for law. 1st day is night before the first essay is due. 2nd day is night before the second essay is due. thats where i do all my reading and understanding and writing the actual assignment. i'm really pushing it here if im not failing now i dont know what would.

and i'm not one of those people that say "oh i dont do any work" and then really they do. i swear to god i only picked up the books twice this whole semester. my essays are shitty night before jobs that i don't even re-read i just spell check and hit print.

now that i think about it.......shit it must actually require more effort to fail a law course. well that cures my worries until dec 16th.

ah nuts i thought zada was as liberal as anne. there goes my chance of a low credit. :rolleyes: and is it just me or does zada have the EXACT same hair as nigel tufnel from spinal tap!

c'mooooooooooooon it is! i still can't get over the similarity.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
redruM said:
werent the undergrads going to get the results on the 19th before?
*shrugs*

never saw it, went to check and only found that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)